What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

:::::::Christian Fellowship- Bible Verse of the Day--Please Contribute:::::::

Status
Not open for further replies.

beta

Veteran
unicorns definitely exist.

plenty of 2 horned mountain goats that lost 1 horn.

probably thousands of unicorns out there.

A unicorn is not an otherwise normal animal that has lost a horn, but I know that you already know that so I'm not sure exactly what your point is.

It's reasonable to believe in magic because a goat lost its horn once? Sounds about like the logic I'd expect from the religious.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There is evidence that cannabis was used during Jesus's time. Ceremonies with 'herbs'. Burning bush maybe?:dance013:

For sure Jesus drank wine. The demonizing of drugs was never associated with Jesus. He hung out with hookers. There would be some ass kicking if Jesus were to show up and hear what people were saying, who act as if they speak for him.

I figure he was a normal human that got elevated to super human status and he had a delusional personality. Nice guy though. There were a number of Jews before Jesus that claimed the same as him.

Smoking pot has made me feel closer to God than going to church. I go with what works. Helped me mentally with anxiety whereas prayer or church was no help.

I do not like the atheists who claim they are against believing stuff. They have the anti God religion based on belief. Just as fanatical as any God believer fanatic. I accept that I do not know or ever will know for sure on Jesus or God.

To see the truth about God and creation, you have to have just a little faith. Just consider the perfect, finely tuned creation which allows all this to actually occur. Understand its an amazing honor to participate in and have the opportunity to at least begin to understand what is going on here. :smoke:

Search and you will find, knock and the door will be opened. God's merciful influence is always present at all levels of creation. Even in difficult times, God's creation is still in perfect order. Things are able to occur that otherwise couldn't have happened if reality didn't play out in that way.

Thankful prayer, music, and living in obedience to God's purposes for you in creation are where you witness the wonderful presence of God Almighty. Jesus is God's messenger, teacher, messiah to allow us to be part of the fine tuned, miraculous nature of His creation. Jesus is calling you home to your Creator. That's our wonderful God!

John 19:28-30 NKJV

It Is Finished

28 After this, Jesus, [e]knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the Scripture might be fulfilled, said, “I thirst!” 29 Now a vessel full of sour wine was sitting there; and they filled a sponge with sour wine, put it on hyssop, and put it to His mouth. 30 So when Jesus had received the sour wine, He said, “It is finished!” And bowing His head, He gave up His spirit.

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
It´s interesting, there are only 2 mental faults, which are accepted by society, if you are crazy from being fresh in love and religion.

:tiphat:

right

Mathew 10:16 kjv

Behold , I send you forth as sheep in the midst of wolves : be ye therefore wise as serpants , and as harmless as doves.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fun fact: There are virtually zero atheists who are sure that there is no god. Most of us feel the same way about God as we do about Faeries or Unicorns.

It's *possible* they exist, but there is zero good evidence to believe they do so until that evidence pops up I'm going to assume there's no such thing as faeries or unicorns or gods.

In actual practice your atheist would be in the minority from what I have heard. Of course the nutty ones are who you hear the most from.

I do not even try to label myself and can feel more inclined to believe something at a certain time and then later feel different about it.

If God is just the inherent order of the universe, possibly a mathematician will discover 'God' one day. With that definition I would think anyone could get on board for accepting God.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
john 3:16, is my personal favorite

-axle robot

Sweet! That's one of the best!

John 3:16 NKJV

16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
Wait...

So there is an option to perish?

We had everlasting life either way before.

Athiests rejoice!!

You can just die now!!

Thanks be to John!!

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
John 20:24-29 NKJV

Jesus Appears to Thomas

24 Now Thomas (also known as Didymus[a]), one of the Twelve, was not with the disciples when Jesus came. 25 So the other disciples told him, “We have seen the Lord!”
But he said to them, “Unless I see the nail marks in his hands and put my finger where the nails were, and put my hand into his side, I will not believe.”
26 A week later his disciples were in the house again, and Thomas was with them. Though the doors were locked, Jesus came and stood among them and said, “Peace be with you!” 27 Then he said to Thomas, “Put your finger here; see my hands. Reach out your hand and put it into my side. Stop doubting and believe.”
28 Thomas said to him, “My Lord and my God!”
29 Then Jesus told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
One Way, one Light, one Truth, one Love, one Life, one Creation, one God!

Open our eyes so that we may see, open our ears so we may hear, open our hearts so we may know the great mercies of our God! :smoke:

picture.php

beta

Veteran
Richard Dawkins - The God Delusion (full documentary)

41R9ejPfgnL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

[YOUTUBEIF]uQ7GvwUsJ7w[/YOUTUBEIF]

right

Job 3:8-10

May those curse it who curse the day , those who are ready to arouse Leviathian .
May the stars of it's mourning be dark ;
May it look for light , but have none;
And not see the dawning of the day;
Because it did not shut up the doors of my mother's womb, nor hide sorrow from my eyes.

weedobix

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Atheists like Dawkins actually believe you can get the big bang from nothing at all

Status
Not open for further replies.