What's new

Choose One Strain for Taste

montehierba

taste is verything

taste is verything

Hey freezerboy am lol cuz of your post,
so taste is no biggie,i got a couple oz's of this crappy ass colombian press weed that taste like shit or worse so give me an address so i can wire it to you and after that i want you to write the same thing you wrote before in this thread.:moon:
To me STRAWBERRY COUGH DOES JUST FINE, not the most potent but the best FLAVOR of all time! :joint:

VT_Fire

I'm really partial to the smell and taste of jack herer...it's just got a real distinct smell that I've grown to love. Love it when people pull out some "jack" and you can instantly tell if it's the real deal, theres just no faking that smell. Two others that stick out is this strawberry trainwreck out of boston, unreal fruity smell and taste. And this sour apple that came outta mass too that smelled and tasted of straight sweet green apples, like a jolly rancher. mmmmmmmm

Edit: Sry I know that's not one strain but....it's way too hard. Variety is the spice of life

Normannen

Anne enn Normal
Veteran
(Arjan's) Strawberry Haze from the GreenHouseCoffeeShop
is tha lipsmacking shit! i still remember tho it's been a couple of years...i entered the shop and bought a gram of strawberry haze. sat down at the bar. ordered a tea. opened the bag and the aroma hit my senses like a wirl of energy, the tingly sensation in my nose and the anticipation made me roll the best joint i've ever rolled in record time.
first hit and i swear: i think i stayed a good minute with the most stupefied look on my face EVER! that tasted like i was inhaling strawberry aroma and eating strawberry cream at the same time...man that moment i'll cherish FOR EVER! really good high too. i felt it within the second toke and i could have been smoking all day long (that was the feeling, as a matter of fact it got me pretty stoned after the second joint, tho i could still remember what i was doing even if my body felt like it was made of smoke, so i moved little not to disperse myself too much)

swampdank

Pull my finger
Veteran
Hmm. For taste?? Right now for us it would be the Grape Ape and Apollo Mist. SoCal MK is up there too. This is subject to change depending on my mood though.

There is just something about the flavor of the AM and the smell of the smoke is different than most all other pot I have tried.

nomaad

Veteran
.and if you like the decrepid kinda smells then youll love trainwreck which i equate to the disgusting taste you get in your throat when your sick and are draining snot down your throat haha... i LOVE IT

I had never noticed this before... but my homegirl gave me a jar of a trainmwreck cross from her black box... called L-Train... I just smoked a bowl of it and got that exact taste... i believe I would call it the "bile" taste.

hahaha. not cool. now that I have made this mental connection, I know me, I am going to be unable to get the good from trainwreck without suffering the bile taste. Too bad, cuz I have a bigass wreck in the full season garden. Guess i know what I'll be getting rid of in its entirety.

dj3hut1

I've grown and smoked dozens and dozens of strains that will jus whack yer ass, and they do all taste good in there own way. BUT, some just wasn't my thing, like Sensi Star, it had a burnt rubber, chemical sorta smell and flavor that gave me a headache! the pot was strong, knock you down type of buzz, but I couldn't stand the flavor. I found a couple others like that too. Yuck! With all the jars to smoke out of, I always hit that pineapple tasting Cinderella 99 first. lol Why not grow and smoke somethin that's lip smacking good?

OH!, that reminds me, there is a grape pheno in Shiva-Skunk that will literally make yer mouth water when you smell it fresh on the plant at the finish. Very nice buzz and grape flavor in the finished product. It's a real lip smacker! lol Anyhoo, jus thought I'd through it out there.... BC

i agree with you there. not saying you need affirmation; just sayin mine had an almost burnt potato chip mixed with cloves smell or something.

i liked the nycd taste and the all-so generic northern lights citrus taste or the AK-47 woody cherry taste. those would be my choices from my experience.

Joe Hawkins

None. Why would anyone use taste as a criteria? If you like the high, screw the taste. If you don't like the taste, remove it. To chose crap over dynamite makes no sense to me.

You would use taste as criteria because the taste of the bud enhances the pleasurable experience.
Give me nice taste over crappy taste anyday

My criteria for a keeper is both taste and potency, I cant have one without the other.
There are many varieties of marijuana these days that offer these characteristics and the breeding programs that produced these varieties, well I hate to break it to ya but taste was way up there on their priority list.

You post also suggests that potent MJ cant taste nice too, that to be potent it has to taste like shit.
Try some new strains mate, theres a plethora of brilliant tasting high potent MJ out there.

S

shushslo

I heard good things about Xyz's Pandora (DJ Short's F13 x Serious Bubblegum).

ambertrich

Veteran
Warlock anyone? (Magus) Nice beautiful aroma and candy taste, along with a pleasant stone. mmmm good.

Also, have to second( or third or whatever) a good Cindy99 or Serious AK-47.

Or, I have a coffee flavored pheno of Retardo's Pre-98 Bubba Kush x Grape Krush that is a very nice change of pace in the flavor department.

Lots of nice flavors in this thread, as we as humans have quite a few "phenos" ourselves. (i.e. different strokes for different folks)

W

W.P.

Has not finished but i got a cut of Chem "D" clone only x c99 (pineapple pheno) and all i can say is WOW , real pineapple and a funky catpiss/ chem smell that is out of this world. Will do a smoke report, but if it tastes like it smells .......

Ak-47 (s.s.) has a good fruity flavor
bubblegum (s.s. or BOG) taste like juicy fruit!!
WW (the right pheno) a stable in many gene's

Got some eager beans in the batter box though..:tree:

SSSDH - lemony, piney
BOG sour lifesaver - heard there was a few fruits in that basket... lol
Dj's Grape Krush.....
Skunk #1
G13 x REZ's ecsd v3 - supposed to be tastey

still think pineapple anything for the win....:xmasnut:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mine has been DJ short's blueberry for years, and I dont see that changing anytime soon.

Latest posts

Latest posts