What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Choose 1 Of The Following 3

Choose 1 Of The Following 3

• Total voters

I'm Old

Well, after all the great responses that I'v received on my previous thread on the concerning matter of what are some Vegetative & Flowering fertilizers that are not only cheap, but work awfully well that I can buy. I have dwindled my options down to 3 different brands.

Doing so, I've listed the 3 different brand plus the NPK level's of each and if you don't mind, please choose 1 of the following 3 that in your opinion/personal experience is the best and vote in the poll.

==========================

1:

MaxiGrow = 10 - 5 - 14 ( NPK )
MaxiBloom = 5 - 15 - 14 ( NPK )

Approximately $30.00, shipping included.

Jack's Classic Orchid Special = 30 - 10 - 10 ( NPK )
Jack's Classic Blossom Booster = 10 - 30 - 20 ( NPK )

Alaska Fish Emulsion = 5-1-1 ( NPK )
Alaska MorBloom = 0 - 10 - 10 ( NPK )

etinarcadiaego

Even in Arcadia I exist
Veteran
I have had great success with fish emulsion and cannabis, peppers, and tomatos indoors . I voted #3 :)

Good luck

GrnMtnGrwr

Veteran
Was being sarcastic, lol.

:tiphat:

Ok :dunno: My comment was directed more at the "I hate chems" statement.

I just don't get the organic elitism that lots of people seem to have. Plants use NPK and all the other little stuff to grow... using refined nutes (not "chems") gets the elements to them in a direct manner. Using organics gets those same nutrients to them, just in a roundabout way. I just don't get it. :dunno:

maxi bloom or floranovabloom, one part, done. and gh nutes are natural, there refined minerals, not lab made chemicals, some how people think chemicals in poop is differant then chemicals with poop removed, to each his own.

D

danimal7

the maxi's are the easiest to use and most cost effective nutes out there. great entry level stuff unless you wanna go org

$90 i'd get all 3

sackoweed

I took anger management already!!!! FUCK!!!
Veteran
I had an old hippie friend who only used alaska fish emulsion and bloom and his shit rocked very very expansive puffage.. And he used miracle grow soil... his shit rocked the only thing was his nugsz were not as dense and packed... peace and puffs..

sackO