Votes: 6 37.5%
  • Mob Boss

Votes: 10 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Help!! Callin all Grinders & Growers!!!I hav a pack of Mob Boss and a Pack Of Ultra Sonja. Which ones do I crack first? I'm in a med state and numbers matter,so I am bringin on new students(minions) just for this prog.

my mob boss is killing it so far in my garden. hands down the best resin production in my garden.. beautiful rounded leaves with red/pinkish petioles, mine seems a bit on the tang tang side.. seems to be stretching heavily and building vertical calyxes absolutely glistening in trichs.. the sugar leaves are drenched in trichomes... i personally can't wait till the prophet drops... Very impressed with grindhouse, very impressed!

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
my mob boss is killing it so far in my garden. hands down the best resin production in my garden.. beautiful rounded leaves with red/pinkish petioles, mine seems a bit on the tang tang side.. seems to be stretching heavily and building vertical calyxes absolutely glistening in trichs.. the sugar leaves are drenched in trichomes... i personally can't wait till the prophet drops... Very impressed with grindhouse, very impressed!
Thanks Brudda. This is like tryin to pick which set of REALLY HOT TWINS to Marry.....

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
I would only do the Ultra Sonja because I have not run it yet, and Blue Sonja is a frost machine.

Mob Boss is some absolute headblaster.
picture.php

picture.php

L

LouDog420

Tipped it :tiphat:

Got a pack of US I'm waiting to pop so my vote has to go that way.

S

seedee

ultra

ultra

For me is obvious. My only photos on ic are of us (except2 sd) well 90% . I love her she will absolutly astonish .i got her to grow 4 feet with a solid ounce as the top cola and l also got her putting ounces out starting budding at 6 in . Incredible swellage. Andoh so beutiful in a bag. Or tupperware. The ones that were a bit more stretchy would put on the weight like crazy. Cone shaped baseballs all day.i still have trouble explaining the smell .Everyone who i introduce this lady to falls in love at first sight. A real elegant beauty.

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
For me is obvious. My only photos on ic are of us (except2 sd) well 90% . I love her she will absolutly astonish .i got her to grow 4 feet with a solid ounce as the top cola and l also got her putting ounces out starting budding at 6 in . Incredible swellage. Andoh so beutiful in a bag. Or tupperware. The ones that were a bit more stretchy would put on the weight like crazy. Cone shaped baseballs all day.i still have trouble explaining the smell .Everyone who i introduce this lady to falls in love at first sight. A real elegant beauty.
Well that is certianly a great vote.. But unfortunatly You tied it back up.... Damn

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
whats the differance between ultra and Blue?

Color? Sorry could not resist.

Ultra is a UK Cheese crossed withh Steele's Tang Tang

Blue is More in-house as I understand it still with Mr. Tang Tang.

Hit the forum up Steele lays it out much better than I. And of Course check out Bobby stainless' prime photo work!!
(shameless plug)

G

guest3854

Paladin, here's a curve ball....maybe germ several beans from each pack. I'm a Chem kinda guy, but tha US rings my bell properly too.

Hammerhead, as Paladin stated tha Blue Sonja is a hard pheno breeding based on my Blue Sonja clone. Tha Ultra Sonja is an outcross of tha TangTang (a super sativa, found within tha BX1 Gen) to UK Cheese. A pheno we hold is a head swimmer, feeling like you been in a pool fer like 6 hrs.....

Steele

paladin420

FACILITATOR
Veteran
Paladin, here's a curve ball....maybe germ several beans from each pack. I'm a Chem kinda guy, but tha US rings my bell properly too.

Gee ,Thank You Sir..I think..
I should have a better idea in the AM as to my plan of attack. Thanks for the help all:thank you::thank you:

Hammerhead, as Paladin stated tha Blue Sonja is a hard pheno breeding based on my Blue Sonja clone. Tha Ultra Sonja is an outcross of tha TangTang (a super sativa, found within tha BX1 Gen) to UK Cheese. A pheno we hold is a head swimmer, feeling like you been in a pool fer like 6 hrs.....

Steele
:tiphat::tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts