What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chocolope

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Do anyone know where to find some Chocolope seeds from DNA?
Been dying to try this strain for years. Thanks!

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
There are some people liking this strain, there are a few nice cuts running along Spain but I'm not sure about how legit it could be. In fact they were banned from ICMAG because of their scams with strain origins/descriptions and how they stole genetics from others like with the X18 pakistan hashplant, a line worked by one of the mods here.

Also Cannalope Haze was just a C99 work (while they stated Haze Bros X Michoacan LOL) and so on... probably all that about Choco Thai could be just bullshit... maybe just a hybrid from C99 and some other sativa, you never know with bitchy seedbanks! ;)

Stay safe and better invest in real and reliable breeders would be my advice!

It's a pretty good strain, only tried one pheno but it was nice.
If you can't find em, check out the strain 'chocolate rain'. it's chocolope x dj short's coco kush. there's also blue chocolate, which is dabney blue x chocolate rain, from the same breeder.
Not sure if i'm allowed to say the vendor but a google search should reveal the source.

J

joejusttyped

The chocolate thai is legit in their genetics. DrawoH breeds OG Chocolate Thai still sourced from DNA. You can find DNA beans on almost any seedbank just search around!

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
nice!!!! I got a cutting from a rural guy in my area yet to be determined if its a good one look very sativa looking
TS

30years

hi,
i have a killer cut of chocolope at my club. i just sent a sample to the lab for review. did just fantastic outdoor this year. ill post results here in about a week when results get back from lab.
best,
30y

Kopernikush

Been poppin' some packs of dna chocolope for a friend a year ago, there were mutants and runts and other customers also tell me about issues with mutants - so I think its better to buy a few extra .. The plants that made it performed well, there were some fluffy sativa phenos and some with the typical dank choco buds.

spainmedman

I grew out a 6 pack of fems, got 3 very distinct phenos. One pheno was tight little melon smelling buds. The pheno you want will have wider leaves, and the buds will be kind of fox-tailed.
I have heard lots of good stuff about chocolope but my results were decent, not great. I like the taste and the buzz is mellow, smiley and weak. I did not find a keeper, my pack was bought about 7 months ago.
This strain has been around for a while, and I think it is one of those strains that is not what it used to be.

I

ItsTopShelf

can anyone please fill me in with how dna got banned. i know its not supposed to be talked about or what not.. but i just got 3 packs of dna off attitude.. about 3 months ago.. and i just dont know if i even wana pop them now.. with all this talk.. please anyone that knows anything?

FOE20

Parthenocarpe Diem
ICMag Donor
Veteran
who cares about DNA....A few ppl used a variety and then got rich off it?....nooo.....not in this scene....heh.....Guess they fell short in their stories then?...or the work?...
what will matter is the Lines cause really were here to talk about a Plant they claimed to use...I cant say shit on DNA beside the few Ive tried have been ok...LACon is a perty good rep of a LA Affi-OG...but I have a feeling their Pure Afghan will be bout the same plant...
So the cut...Chocalope...Ive got her running now and it came to me lookin lanky...
Noticed right off she is very touchy to N...I can;t feed Chocalope like I can feed the osSSH...Im feeding the Chocalope like a Blue line really...with very low levels of nutes..
Its budding perty fast but not as fast as osSSH...Chocalopes blooming more like a true Haze or Thai does....so not sure how that plays into the deets but its what it is...
Ive run a few chocolates and have wanted to run ChocoThai or ChocoLumbo so lookin forward to it...
Ive got those ChocolateRain's as well and was going to do a Bx to the cut later if this fairs well here....Anyone got pics folks?....Im not even that far with her yet so curious what were gana be lookin at...
which if breeders were serious we'd have access to the images and doc's for the lines we run...But guess thats part of their game now a days as well...Do as they claim but not as they do...
FOE20

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
i have some seeds from a cross of a landrace tai x chocolope male of dna, if you want some send me a pm,
there are some phenos really chocolatosussss hehe

:tiphat:

I'd grow these ..I really wanna see what the Thai hype is about ..and I have the perfect name for these lol

S

Scrappy-doo

I have a killer chocolope I got from 2 seeds a couple years ago. Great smelling/tasting/yielding strain I will be keeping her around for a long time. I've popped at least 150 beans since and she's still one of if not the best plant I've found. I've been looking for more chocolope beans for months.

Hey Jamaica Nice, your pm's not working. Wanted to ask you something.

silverhazefiend

"Aint no love in the heart of the city"
Veteran
no problem, pm me with your data and ill send them to you,
but... what name you suggest??

Yea Jamaica I think ur pms are off try sending me a pm

The name ..after watching "ong bak Thai warrior" it just stuck in my brain lol ..Thai warrior sounds bad ass ..Thai landrace x chocolate Thai ..perfect

Edit -Jamaica u seem like a nice guy but mods will frown upon what u say in public ..just try to be a lil more discrete brother ..thanks ..don't wanna see u get banned for nothing

Jamaica Nice

Veteran
Yea Jamaica I think ur pms are off try sending me a pm

The name ..after watching "ong bak Thai warrior" it just stuck in my brain lol ..Thai warrior sounds bad ass ..Thai landrace x chocolate Thai ..perfect

Edit -Jamaica u seem like a nice guy but mods will frown upon what u say in public ..just try to be a lil more discrete brother ..thanks ..don't wanna see u get banned for nothing

ups... :tumbleweed: yes, you are right, thanks for the advice...
I didnt know that could bother someone....
nice name! tai warrior! ja, i solved my problem with my pm box...

regards!

Jamaica Nice

Veteran
^ i liked the name "thai-hype" better!

:laughing:

some photos of the aforenamed...

dsc0039je.jpg

dsc0047og.jpg

dsc0054qb.jpg

BigBloomer

Had friend bring back seeds from the 'Dam after The Cup in '07 of the Chocolope. Has become on of my favorites when it is grown correctly. It is my go to sativa for the day time. Super heady high w/o the crash. One of the best strains I have ever used for making edibles, allows you to medicate heavily without looking for a pillow. Pheno that I have has a very strong melon smell and taste. Needs low nutrient levels but can still pack on the weight. I have found that it is best when harvested @ 70days. Have revolved around many strains over the years but 3 stay the same
Chocolope-Sativa (70-days)
Purple Wreck-Hybrid (45-days)
Self crossed Blueberry Kush-Indica (50-days)

Latest posts

Latest posts