What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chocolope, chocolope 2, diesel tonic x chocolope

lil~greensprout

Living life large...
Veteran
Assassino Yo, ti vedo dare il tuo solito stile alla chocolope ... :bigeye:
lei sembra bello in effetti il mio amico, io non vedo l'ora di sentire la tua
fumare rapporto sulla sua, NoReason fatto un ottimo lavoro con il
attraversare. Ho iniziato un nuovo thread su @ HOL, è possibile trovare un collegamento
sul fondo della mia firma, spero di vedervi lì homie!

Post scriptum lei sembra choco ~ lishious!

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Assassino Yo, ti vedo dare il tuo solito stile alla chocolope ... :bigeye:
lei sembra bello in effetti il mio amico, io non vedo l'ora di sentire la tua
fumare rapporto sulla sua, NoReason fatto un ottimo lavoro con il
attraversare. Ho iniziato un nuovo thread su @ HOL, è possibile trovare un collegamento
sul fondo della mia firma, spero di vedervi lì homie!

Post scriptum lei sembra choco ~ lishious!

yeah fratello lets talk in italian ehhh, you speck veri well :biggrin:

shit!!! how possible miss your project...:comfort: i come veri fast to visit the new 3d's....:)

B

BasementGrower

nice dude iuono i am thinking about trying a Tree Grow this round.. today i gotta go head over there.. to start tying down the main growth shoot.. i really wana try to get as many colas as possible without vegging toooo long! anyone know the perfect height and shite for vegging to end up with 4x4x4 foot bushes?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
nice dude iuono i am thinking about trying a Tree Grow this round.. today i gotta go head over there.. to start tying down the main growth shoot.. i really wana try to get as many colas as possible without vegging toooo long! anyone know the perfect height and shite for vegging to end up with 4x4x4 foot bushes?

i usually veg for 15/20 day, till the plants arrive to 5/6 internode, than topped between 5/6 intern. and flip to flow or wait a week more for get better result but anyway after you get 2 main cola just little less in size than the untopped cola but the final yield was double , the lower branch PUT UP MORE BUDS, so you get more buds site more yield, if you check my last chopped plants in the other 3d's you can see how i get 40gr. dry with a twisted sister clone that veg. only 15/20day, topped and flip, i get normaly 30gr. dry from this style but bro i USE 250W HPS in 2 gallon pot(or just 1 sometime), if you have 600w or 1000w you make a goal!!

JUST MY 2CENT GROWER

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
DAY 44 FLOW....

DTC X CHOCOLOPE...Baseball bat ahhhhh
picture.php

picture.php

CHOCOLOPE
picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
bonus shot...

5x chocolope 2, i repotted in 2,5lt this weekend and continius vegetative untill the run of chocolope in flow are ready and flow cab is empty...than flip flop in flow , lookin green and promise good
picture.php

6 x chocolope, just little small than choco 2 because i popped few days after but lookin green and nice anyway
picture.php

chocolope 25day veg., confirmed female i topped a week before...
picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
update for new run...

DAY 15 VEGETATIVE, i think i wait untill sex coming out than flip flop to flow

5X CHOCOLOPE
picture.php

4X CHOCOLOPE 2
picture.php

This is chocolope 2 topped, after 25day veg. now in flow from 12 day, look how many healthy branch put out this beaty plant..
picture.php

picture.php

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
day 50 flow...

DTC X CHOCOLOPE, I think untill 60/65 day before ready , not sure , still 50day all pistill are white and this week is the last fert round for this in high dosage , pure fire hard rock nuggs, cant wait!!
picture.php

picture.php

CHOCOLOPE 2 - #2
picture.php

CHOCOLOPE 2 - #1
picture.php

BallAllDay

looking incredible good mate!!! I was thinking for quite some time if i should grow some chocolope. Thougt about the Kosher Kush as well... the plants i see on your pics looking great!

ghostmade

Veteran
very nice grow man.i really enjoyed reading it in ur funny english i felt like i wus in another country(yes im high right now)thanks for sharing.how much do u useally get off a 250W?

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
Very nice grow mayn !

:thank you:

very nice grow man.i really enjoyed reading it in ur funny english i felt like i wus in another country(yes im high right now)thanks for sharing.how much do u useally get off a 250W?

ahhhh , im in stoned mode from 2009 ehhh, thanks for appreciate bro, usually get around 150 gr. dry + - ...30/35 gr. a plant if topped and 20 if not, with only 15/20 day veg. ...recently i veg for one month with topped plant between 5 and 6 internode and get 40/45 gr.dry a plant(twisted sister genetic) so in the future run i do more veg. for get maximum result from my 250w hps...

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That chocolope is really nice and the black shades it's having makes it fascinating.
I'm happy to see the black, as the mom was the only one of the chocolopes that show this coloration and I was hoping to stabilize this trait. However it seems that making F3 offspring already did a good job, so I will make some F4 and then see if backcross or what.

Thanks to you KW for all these pictures, they give me a lot of feedbacks and a quick question: what are the minimum temperature in the box during the night?

:wave:

killerweed31

Smile Vs Cry
Veteran
That chocolope is really nice and the black shades it's having makes it fascinating.
I'm happy to see the black, as the mom was the only one of the chocolopes that show this coloration and I was hoping to stabilize this trait. However it seems that making F3 offspring already did a good job, so I will make some F4 and then see if backcross or what.

Thanks to you KW for all these pictures, they give me a lot of feedbacks and a quick question: what are the minimum temperature in the box during the night?

thanks to you to give a chance to run those fuckin beatifull genetic, this is first time in a chocolope mode ehhh, seeems to like that ahh
fo su in the end i make smoke report with everithing ...
night time still 18/19 c°, during the light on arrive to 26 c°...

StRa

Señor Member
Veteran
Holy shit killer how I could miss this one!??!?!? better later than never!

noreason

Natural born Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thanks to you to give a chance to run those fuckin beatifull genetic, this is first time in a chocolope mode ehhh, seeems to like that ahh
fo su in the end i make smoke report with everithing ...
night time still 18/19 c°, during the light on arrive to 26 c°...

18°C and that color? I guess if the night temp decrease a little more they become really black\purple! Can't wait to see mine at this point :biggrin:

Latest posts

Latest posts