What's new

Chocolate Thai?

The Revolution

Veteran
I was told a long time ago, that breeders choice was selling the seeds that held the chocolate thai. Could kick myself in the forehead for not snagging a dozen packs of these.

idiit

Veteran
I very recently grew out a sativa dom fem chocolate rain from esko used to accept pollen from my choco chiba. it ( chocolate rain fem) had a deep rich chocolate terp smell to it. the only sativa in chocolate rain is chocolate thai iirc.

will run the cross this year called au chocolat.

snow ( snow high seeds) was working with chocolate thai. I don't know if he had beans or was using the chocolate thai male clone a few breeders have.

FireIn.TheSky

I very recently grew out a sativa dom fem chocolate rain from esko used to accept pollen from my choco chiba. it ( chocolate rain fem) had a deep rich chocolate terp smell to it. the only sativa in chocolate rain is chocolate thai iirc.

will run the cross this year called au chocolat.

snow ( snow high seeds) was working with chocolate thai. I don't know if he had beans or was using the chocolate thai male clone a few breeders have.

Chocolate rain is chocolope x cocoa kush.

There is some extreme sativa phenos of chocolates rain but it's doubtful it actually contains any chocolate thai.

CR is a great strain in have grown many.

mexcurandero420

See the world through a puff of smoke
Veteran
Mama Thai is chocolate Thai neither.Smoked it aroma was more minty after curing and a high of 9 hrs.Flowering time +/- 18 weeks

picture.php

Keep on growing :)

idiit

Veteran
quote: "There is some extreme sativa phenos of chocolates rain but it's doubtful it actually contains any chocolate thai"

you could be right now that I checked fireinthesky, but I may have gotten lucky and gotten some ct traits:

DNA Genetics developed Chocolope by crossing Chocolate Thai with Cannalope Haze
Cocoa Kush

DJ Short

Indica 50 / Sativa 50
Origins: Blueberry sativa x Original Blueberry
The Blue family originated with crosses of four pure P1 landrace varieties – The Highland Thai, Chocolate Thai, Highland Oaxaca Gold, and Afghan indica. The Cocoa Kush is aesthetically and experientially reminiscent of its grandmamma Chocolate Thai.

I might not have any chocolate thai in my chocolate rain pheno but chocolate thai is in both strains. the blue family dj created does have other sativas in it's heritage so I didn't recall the blue family heritage correctly. the cannalope haze also has other sativas.

on the chocolate thai/cannalope haze hybrid called chocolope:

Like the name suggests, Cannalope Haze is a, melon, and floral flavors. Almost a pure that crosses Haze Brothers Original and a Mexican landrace

Last edited by a moderator:

The Revolution

Veteran
Im planning to remake my own version of Purple Thai this summer. Got a killer 79 Oaxacan Highland to work with..

Brightmare

I remember getting some crap that looked like dirtweed totally brown and seedy that got you well baked with a nice uppy buzz with a chocolate taste on the way out. Chocolate thia from years ago. I wish I saved some seeds.
Wow I remember it and want it back

B

blue_tick

the only thing i can think of is kera seeds chocolope= chocolate thia og x chocolate thia

peace

MileHighGlass

Got this cut of Chocolate thai from San Francisco. There are seeds, and cuts going around, but it doesn't have kush in it's name so it's not popular. :)

B

blue_tick

milehigh

it wouldn't make a difference to me if no kush in the name that girl looks fire. this must be a west coast thing. such a pitty to be close minded and miss a strain like that. i would love to find those beans floatin around damn

peace

MileHighGlass

milehigh

it wouldn't make a difference to me if no kush in the name that girl looks fire. this must be a west coast thing. such a pitty to be close minded and miss a strain like that. i would love to find those beans floatin around damn

peace

I tried sharing her with a few friends, and no one wanted her. :)

Seriously. Now I just keep her to myself.

B

blue_tick

that just seems crazy to me. after they seen her and still didn't want it. pretty set in there ways i guess. i don't blame you i would keep her ass to. maybe one day in the near future i will see these beans out and i know now to jump on them

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts