ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has anyone grown this one?

It sounds like an interesting cross.

What were the parents like?

Are there any pictures?

Thanks!

R.Fortune

Apparently these are not worth it; even the breeder won't comment.

R.Fortune

Patience is a virtue.. I know OJD & True have both said that they are quite busy right now. Give them some time I'm sure they will respond

Honestly I've never seen a journal for the Chocolate Lemonade so I don't really know much about it.

DeoXy

I have a mother of this wonderful strain in circulation.. Very sativa in structure but good dense nugs.. likes to be topped multiple times - short to medium veg time is a must to avoid towering plants/height issues.. smells like fresh cannalope with a hint of fresh lemon with skunky undertones...tastes about the same.. very sweet.. bit of dark choc. mixed in w/ hazey undertones on exhale of the first few hits(improves with cure).. long flush really brings it out. great daytime/social weed.. great bag appeal especially after a nice cure.

The parents are Chocolope(ojd cup winning cut) x SSSDH

here's a few pics from my first run with her.. ill post better ones of the second run where I have her perfectly dialed..

A week before harvest, 70 days in - 2 week flush
GEDC0024.jpg

GEDC0020.jpg

GEDC0022.jpg

GEDC0021.jpg

Harvest off 1 plant - 4 week veg under 400w hps and flowered under 600w hps ..topped only once
GEDC0025.jpg

Last edited:

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chocolate Lemonade is killer, perfectly described by DeoXy, cant wait to see some more pics.
Peace

wardman75

I'm a big fan of this strain. I have been running it for over 6 months now and its a very reliable plant that grows quickly and yields perfectly. It does stretch quite a bit with the sativa influences but I love it -its like a little christmas tree. Heres some cured buds and a finished clone I flipped at like 10 inch and still turned out really nice. Last pic is some freshly trimmed frosty nuggets. Smells like melon like stated above also a faint chocolate and lemon/pine that tastes awesome on the exhale.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    110.7 KB · Views: 15
  • photo-1.PNG
    photo-1.PNG
    544.7 KB · Views: 15
  • photo-2.jpg
    photo-2.jpg
    114.4 KB · Views: 11
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 11
  • photo.PNG
    photo.PNG
    527.2 KB · Views: 15

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
great report deoxy
very nice pics and detail

looks spot on to a pheno i did from seed

also nice report and pics wadyman

peace

T

TheBigC

I'm 30 days into a round. I got 4 females from 10 seeds with 1 being a bit shorter, 2 and 3 in the middle and 4 very tall sativa looking plant. I kept mothers of all 4 and I'm running the clones now. I vegged too long - about 5-6 weeks and they were monsters going in, even after multiple tops. I have 2 clones of each mother in hydro growing along side my long time baby sour diesel. So far I am very excited. I'm noticing a very strong grape smell which I'm quite surprised about. The SD is a very good yielder but doesn't like heat. The CLs are keeping up pretty well and seem to handle the heat better.

I'll get some pics up in the next few days.

T

TheBigC

32 days of flower for Chocolate Lemonade #1.

Attachments

• IMG_1955.jpg
    IMG_1955.jpg
    85.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_1954.jpg
    IMG_1954.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 13

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looking killer bro

the choclate lemondae has smells and flavours ranging from melons to choclate to lemon/lime to just haze smells
very complex
sounds like you got a more chocolope fruity sweet/melon pheno
looks chocolope ish as well
keep us updated

peace

T

TheBigC

I'll be getting pictures of all 4 phenos sometime soon so everyone can see the range of expression I'm getting. They all have a similar smell but they look different. I definitely like this plant. It might be tough to select it down to a single plant…

S

Scrappy-doo

I was pretty underwhelmed with this strain. 5 females, all of which were pretty identical. Basically they were all very hazy. I guess ssh really dominated the cross in my case.

Cured buds didn't have very much smell, were fluffy, and didn't yield well. Sorry but that's my honest opinion. No keepers.

I love the guys at connoisseur so I'm not hating. Maybe I just didn't get the right phenos. Too bad I was really looking forward to these.

The Secret Recipe on the other hand has produced some real nice plants. My advice would be to pass on the Choc Lemonade and grab some Secret Recipe.

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great TheBigC, how did they finish up for ya? Did you decide on a keeper?
Peace

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
Grew some CL a few years ago...

Hazy smell with Choc tones in the smoke, walk in the room after burning and smell chocolate...

FREAKING HUGE yields, but a bit of a long flowering time, 70+ days...

Top multiple times for 1/2 lb plants in 3 gallon pots of coco...

T

TheBigC

Good timing, I just harvested a couple days ago. As I was cutting down I took pictures - unfortunately my good camera had a dead battery which I didn't notice until I was ready to snap some shots so had to use my phone. The focus is off on some of these as my hands were shaking with excitement: )

69 days of flower.

I had 4 phenos and 2 plants of each so I'll do a post for each starting with 4a.

Heres #4a-

Attachments

• IMG_0877.jpg
    IMG_0877.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_0878.jpg
    IMG_0878.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_0879.jpg
    IMG_0879.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 13