What's new

China's Ghost Cities

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
very interesting. kind of sad to see all of that building and growth for no positive reason, and according to that analyst the result will be worse than our own recent bubble collapse

eskimo

Veteran
Totally agree with you on all accouts. My biggest beef is that no one in the US seems to care or rasie a red flag. I watch the business news everyday before I go to work and never heard it mentioned even after the 60 minutes piece. I also listen to NPR and it was brought up once and no one expaned on the issue.

Its funny same thing happened here everyones too busy counting thier money they dont want to rock the boat. But dumbasses like me whos home equity is truly part of thier retirment take it in the ass.

Now for a little whinning: Unless the 1%ters get hurt nothing changes. Well heres to some pain:tiphat:

i think everyone wants to play silently, as for if they would be to laud on it the bubble may burst to soon...

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Has it been considered,

Once rice farming has become completely mechanized and remote controlled, there will be no need for small villages. The displaced population will have to go somewhere. Most likely they will be funneled to these empty cities where they will be turned from producers (farmers) to consumers.

Chew on that for a minute... ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts