picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

LubdaNugs

Veteran
Sour Purple #3

picture.php

picture.php

All three phenotypes were very resinous as you can see. I think 1 and 3 are the same phenos and 2 is different. They are still drying and will probably go into the jars tomorrow. I'll post some impressions of the smoke once they are cured.

Infinitesimal

my strength is a number, and my soul lies in every
ICMag Donor
Veteran
All three phenotypes were very resinous as you can see. I think 1 and 3 are the same phenos and 2 is different. They are still drying and will probably go into the jars tomorrow. I'll post some impressions of the smoke once they are cured.

have you formed any impressions yet? :chin:

LubdaNugs

Veteran
have you formed any impressions yet? :chin:

gl

Well they've all had a nice cure, so far I've had a chance to try #1 and #2.

#1 -
Very potent, its easy for me to over toke. It has a wonderful comfortable sort of high. It makes almost everything more enjoyable, a nice mix of body and head. The flavor is spicy up front with sweet grape on the back end. The grape flavor lingers after you've smoked.

#2 -
Equally as potent as #1. I would say it is a touch more edgy, but still has a nice body buzz to it. The smell is almost oniony, but this is fading over time to a nice spicy incense sort of smell. The flavor is pure spicy incense. There is no sweetness to it. Very lovely smoke.

I'm really enjoying the smoke quite a bit. I'm really excited to see how they change as the cure matures. The yield of all three was good with #2 being exceptional, just under 3oz. under a 400w.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
gl

Well they've all had a nice cure, so far I've had a chance to try #1 and #2.

#1 -
Very potent, its easy for me to over toke. It has a wonderful comfortable sort of high. It makes almost everything more enjoyable, a nice mix of body and head. The flavor is spicy up front with sweet grape on the back end. The grape flavor lingers after you've smoked.

#2 -
Equally as potent as #1. I would say it is a touch more edgy, but still has a nice body buzz to it. The smell is almost oniony, but this is fading over time to a nice spicy incense sort of smell. The flavor is pure spicy incense. There is no sweetness to it. Very lovely smoke.

I'm really enjoying the smoke quite a bit. I'm really excited to see how they change as the cure matures. The yield of all three was good with #2 being exceptional, just under 3oz. under a 400w.

I am really glad that you enjoy the Sour Purple, you did a great job growing them, and I appreciate the pics and reports :good:

sounds awesome man... spicy incense smells and tastes were unexpected, but welcome, I see a lot of people searching for the "church" incense smell nowadays so that's cool.

how would the Sour Purples rate compared to the white jones you grew along with them?

LubdaNugs

Veteran
I am really glad that you enjoy the Sour Purple, you did a great job growing them, and I appreciate the pics and reports :good:

sounds awesome man... spicy incense smells and tastes were unexpected, but welcome, I see a lot of people searching for the "church" incense smell nowadays so that's cool.

how would the Sour Purples rate compared to the white jones you grew along with them?

I like the sour purple more. The White Jones tastes great, smells great and has a devastating high, but its a little to racy for me. Its great if I want to get a bunch of stuff done, cause I can't sit still once I've smoked. With the SP I can sit and think about life with a nice easing feeling. The WJ at high doses can be downright creepy.

Infinitesimal

ICMag Donor
Veteran
uhrmmm

I would like sour purple

Lubda has let me know how much he and his friends like it... I'll find and post his Pms, describing the smoke to me, for you guys

my plans are to pop the remaining F1's (50-60) and only using the very best couple females for the F2's and S1's... once those are tested in house we'll see what's up!

no real solid time frame for this though... could be sooner or it could be rather later.

Latest posts

Latest posts