What's new

CHIMERA & DJ SHORT JOIN FORCES: SCHNAZZLEBERRY #2 *&* FIGHTING BUDDAH

Marshmello

I can think of no better way to introduce Elite Genetics into my Medicine cabinet, than to grow some of CHIMERA's Creations.
Add DJ Short into the mix and all that is left to do is start The Show!

In the Indica corner: Schnazzleberry#2

And in the Sativa corner: Fighting Buddah

I prefer "fruity" strains and although I get the most relief from a heavy Indica for my pain, I absolutely LOVE the Mental relief and Motavation that comes with a soaring Sativa. I think that I covered both of my bases nicely with the choices that I've made. The description of the Schnazzleberry #2 does not speak to it's Flavor, but, seriously.....could it Not Be Fruity with a name like that??

I will continue this thread soon.....I gotta run. :fsu:

*edited to continue........and to add that I ordered and got these seeds from the Boutique in 5 Days and if I hadn't told ya,
I thought you should know. :joint:

So after my first vacation in almost 5 years, I got home Tuesday night and opened up the packages::yoinks:
picture.php

The first thing I found was that one of the Fighting Buddah beans was smashed all to shit.
:fsu:
On the other hand, them lil' ladies traveled quite the journey to get here, so.....I lit a joint and dropped them into a little stainless cup with some water....:joint:
I will continue this tomorrow....I just can't stay up any longer.
=================================================

And so here we go again....
Good Morning peeps, hope your breakfast bowls were all filled with goodness.:joint:
To pick up where I left off....I found the smashed FB seed and dropped the girls into some water.
picture.php

I apologize for the poor quality of some of my pictures. I'm working with an older model digital and well, let's just say that it isn't the Top o' the line model....I contemplated taking out these blurry ones but will leave them because Ms.Mello said so.
:yeahthats

So I get those soaking and turn my focus on the Schnazzleberry pack....looking as I open it for any pieces of crushed bean, I am relieved to see none. Next move, count 'em; 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9.....WHAT THE FUCK!
NINE?
*hits the phatty, drops the beans into a dish.
picture.php

So as I'm sitting there swirling the beans around the cups, I start to think of all the bad shit that coulda happened to my order.
Then I realize that I am holding some of the Best Beans in the World!
9 of each baby....maybe it's a sign from Ganja.

I leave them in the cups overnight...about 18 hours I guess, and Voila!:yoinks:
9 for 9 on each, cracked with tails showing.
picture.php

I planted all of them into little cups of coco and they are sitting in there temporary home under a 4 bulb T5.
Of course, the batteries died on my camera so I didn't get to take pix of the cups...but I will grab some today if I get a chance and I will be updating this thread on a regular basis.

Marshmello

:yoinks:

*edit
My apologies for these 2 blank posts...I planned on using them, but it will mess up the flow of the thread, so I won't.

:abduct:

G

Guest 18340

Been smoking Schnazzleberry#2 since last Saturday. It will knock you on your ass.
The keeper I found outta 5 seeds (got the other five in the fridge) is absolutely COVERED with trich's. In fact, it's one of the most Trich covered plants i've ever had.
Her smell is like dank sweet sweet licorice like. It's really hard to describe the smell. It's like blueberry but even stinkier. You can smell it all over my house thats for sure.

The third pic, where I'm holding the cola, that one and the ones in the background are all Schnazzleberry.
The other two pics are of the keeper. you can see the structure difference between the keeper and the ones in the third pic.
Oh, they were all started in coco and then transplant into soil and put outside after cloning. The one in the white bucket (in the third shot) is still in coco.
Also have a gf/bb cut thats stay in my rotation.
Chimera gear is so underrated, imo.

Attachments

• 100_4379.jpg
    100_4379.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_4450.jpg
    100_4450.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 20
  • 100_4442.jpg
    100_4442.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 21
G

Guest 18340

Here's a better pic of the one in coco.
Fair warning, they stretch alot, at least triple in size, if not more.
I know what berries smell like but never smelled a Schnazz before lol. But I guess thats what it smells like. all I know is that it's a sweet deep almost berry menthol smell.
And all her smell transferred perfectly to flavor.

Attachments

• 100_4436.jpg
    100_4436.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 12

Marshmello

Nice......

Nice......

Been smoking Schnazzleberry#2 since last Saturday. It will knock you on your ass. :woohoo:
The keeper I found outta 5 seeds (got the other five in the fridge) is absolutely COVERED with trich's. In fact, it's one of the most Trich covered plants i've ever had.:woohoo:
Her smell is like dank sweet sweet licorice like.PLEASE TELL ME THE RED KIND & NOT THE BLACK?!
It's really hard to describe the smell. It's like blueberry but even stinkier.BLUEBERRY LICORICE?? You can smell it all over my house thats for sure.

The third pic, where I'm holding the cola, that one and the ones in the background are all Schnazzleberry.
The other two pics are of the keeper. you can see the structure difference between the keeper and the ones in the third pic.
Oh, they were all started in coco and then transplant into soil and put outside after cloning. The one in the white bucket (in the third shot) is still in coco.
Also have a gf/bb cut thats stay in my rotation.
Chimera gear is so underrated, imo.

Right on brotha....I'm looking forward to this more than I could ever express with font.

Marshmello

I can't wait until my house smells like Schnazzleberry.

I can't wait until my house smells like Schnazzleberry.

Here's a better pic of the one in coco.
Fair warning, they stretch alot, at least triple in size, if not more.
I know what berries smell like but never smelled a Schnazz before lol. But I guess thats what it smells like. all I know is that it's a sweet deep almost berry menthol smell.
And all her smell transferred perfectly to flavor.

I can't wait to smell those smells and be able to write up what I think the Schnazzleberries smell like.
Are both of those plants the same age? And if so, are my eyes lying or is that coco plant doing better than the dirt?

G

Guest 18340

The one in coco is doing better, and I'll tell you why.
When I put them out, I couldn't get much of the coco off the root balls from the ones I put in dirt. What happens is if theirs too much coco left then the roots seem reluctant to grow into the soil.
Remeber, they have a healthy stretch so plan accordingly.

Marshmello

HOUSTON.....We have Lift-Off.

HOUSTON.....We have Lift-Off.

Quick update with a couple shots of the lil' ladies.
16 out of 18 going good with one more ready to break through and the other just under the surface. I think they will be out in the mornin'.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Keep your bowls full and your joints phat. :joint:

Marshmello

Thanks for stopping in.

Thanks for stopping in.

I'll take some of dat shizat!:rasta:

Got the popcorn and hammock ready for this one:joint:

Right CuZZn Boo, I'll be givin' it my Best. Enjoy. :joint:

evlme...Ahhh, that makes sense. I won't need to worry about that any because I am only going to use coco. Well, until the spring, but I will be putting out a couple of monsters that I am gonna veg all winter. At least one of each of these 2 and an Ice.....

Now ya got me thinkin', should I start clones in dirt and just hand water? In like...5gal buckets or something & a good mix?

Last edited:

Strainbrain

Chairman of the Joint Chiefs
Veteran
I've had my eye on the Fighting Buddha for a while now... nice to see some go. Good luck!

-s

rooted

lookin good man we're all rootin for ya

so are the seeds, it seems :joint:

inspiration in the form of some fighting buddha:::::

picture.php

G

Guest 18340

Way too far away. I keep my 8 bulb t-5 setup about 7" away no prob...