What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chimera #3

Wolverine97

Veteran
There's video of him beating/choking his girlfriend, who apparently is 18 years old, and who he apparently has been dating for two years (do that simple math). I didn't even know who this jabroni was, until people started posting about this incident.

Also, again apparently, as I haven't seen it; people are saying he accidentally started a live video with his dick out, and I guess it's like a little "c cell" battery.

airplane

having issues with Beleaf seeds - very poor germination rates (Winter Sunset) 7 seeds ---have 2 left all others were lost (no germination) for the prices they ask for $200.00 - $300.00 a pack ger rates should be better - never will get his genetics again - unless free

dirtyho

this guy

Attachments

• beleafabuser.JPG
    beleafabuser.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 81

Wolverine97

Veteran
having issues with Beleaf seeds - very poor germination rates (Winter Sunset) 7 seeds ---have 2 left all others were lost (no germination) for the prices they ask for $200.00 - $300.00 a pack ger rates should be better - never will get his genetics again - unless free
I could never justify paying those prices for some "hype weed" hybrids. Not a chance. If it were old verified heirloom stuff, from someone I trust... maybe. But even that's tough to justify for me.

So many good seeds out there today, for a fraction of those prices.

Crooked8

Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I could never justify paying those prices for some "hype weed" hybrids. Not a chance. If it were old verified heirloom stuff, from someone I trust... maybe. But even that's tough to justify for me.

His genetics are rad, id never buy anything from him again but anything that was touched by that white truffle is insane. White truffle itself is bonkers, but yeah, people who beat girls dont get my money, fuck that guy.

Thegreengrower64

You're a right tight arse ain't you. 🤣

kro-magnon

Veteran
He was on iglive and verbally and physically abused an 18 year old girl. Its on tape, pretty rough stuff. Easy to search and find it. Anyway, he abuses women, so hes an asshole and ill never buy anything of his again.
OK thank you for the info, I don't use the app IG at all so I'm far from a lot of today's bullshit. It must have been pretty hardcore to "cancel" a breeder with so much hype. I'm in France far from the US market so I know his name that's all. And with this type of prices I'd never have been one of his customer.