What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chillums

dimodz

Elite StrainCloneHunter
Veteran
yeah i agree with you about Daniele chillum skills here is one of Top 3 chillummaker worldwide !

i will one day buy for my new one from him.

i try to ask someone with life in italy about that chillum stone from Daniele.

add me in contact & in next days i write u pm ...

I am from Cali, and had never smoked on a proper chillum.... I am visiting my boyfriend in Denmark, his brother tells us a story of this old chillum he was handed down. It was hand carved from birch and fitted with a hand carved merscham bowl 30+ years ago. It was gifted to him by an old stoner friend who has since passed. It went through another friend who has also passed ( they were older). It now sits mostly unused..... Until he brought it over.... I got to smoke from this beauty! I can't describe the aroma that the chillum has except for old, and used but in a good way! I was so impressed that I went to the headshop, and bought one to take home! :tiphat:
This is the old chillum

Hermanthegerman

Know your rights
Veteran
I bought my 1st. Chillum in London 1979, it was nothing Special, but for me it had something magic, I was just 15. But I don´t know where or when I lost it. It was looking a Little bit like this one,:

hed1240.jpg

mack 10

Veteran
Me too Cannawolf. Everyone always does a baccy mix.
I love lighting a fat pure chillum...
Boom Shiva!

ark420

hi everyone, i have a friend who is in need of some money, and would like to part with his Renzo chillum. if anyone is interested in making a reasonable offer (knowing what a Renzo is worth), please get in touch, pictures available. thank you.

adiseth

Rare white clay

Rare white clay

hello,

I'm new here. Interesting forum and pictures. I just wanted to know the name of the rare white clay you are talking about and do you know what all kinds and types of clay can be used to make chillum? I'm trying to make my own chillum and as I'm a product designing student I have a good knowledge about the techniques used to make a chillum but I'm still struggling with the material choice.

Thank you.

Nzjtokeboss

hi everyone, i have a friend who is in need of some money, and would like to part with his Renzo chillum. if anyone is interested in making a reasonable offer (knowing what a Renzo is worth), please get in touch, pictures available. thank you.
Hi I'm down to buy it max for 300$. Hit me ip

goingrey

I hold my onehitter like a chillum to not get ash in my mouth, if that counts. :D

Once I saw some guys smoking a chillum in a coffeeshop but wasn't drawn to it. Just not so appealing to me for whatever reason. Maybe there was a cultural appropriation "gonna get canceled" vibe to my apprehension, silly when you think about it, but dunno, felt off.

limegreenlimey

I hold my onehitter like a chillum to not get ash in my mouth, if that counts. :D

Once I saw some guys smoking a chillum in a coffeeshop but wasn't drawn to it. Just not so appealing to me for whatever reason. Maybe there was a cultural appropriation "gonna get canceled" vibe to my apprehension, silly when you think about it, but dunno, felt off.
I think that's ok. Always best to avoid "off". There definitely is cultural appropriation going in in the dready goa chillum scene. And no doubt some people are offended by it. I can't say it bothers me much, until some white guy starts telling me "you are doing it wrong" and proceeds to lecture me about some half remembered, half understood Indian mythology. I have no time for that. But given that many a Sadhu is happy to share a pipe with any gora who will give him the time of day (a lump of chars, some chai and a chapati), I don't think chillum culture is something that non Indians need avoid for fear of causing offence.

Anyway, should you come across a chillum circle that looks welcoming, join in and give it a go. It's an experience unlike any other.

shithawk420

Veteran
talk about a blast from the past.forgot about this thread.not crazy about chillums myself cause its easy to get a cherry down the throat but they are good for hash

Latest posts

Latest posts