What's new

Child rapist to get less time than pot grower

Warped1

I'm a victim of fast women and slow horses
Veteran
I don't think...being drunk atm..that common sense has prevailed in government,any government in a very long time. I may be in the wrong forum..if I am I apologize. You'll find me,or not, going underground. Again

growshopfrank

Veteran
harper and his cronies want prisoners that will make them some cash with their new privatized prisons scum like molesters are far less profitable to warehouse because they will be in addseg and not earning for the prison shareholders

S

sallyforthDeleted member 75382

This is serious fucked up shit. There is a lot of peodophiles in power, hence the corrupt laws.

Here in the U.K it is pretty much the same.

Politics of the world is seriously corrupt and it seems to get worse.

What can we do ? Surely we should not stand for this shit.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I just picked up the newest issuse of the "Hightimes" Dec 2011 and there is an article in there called" Obummer' saying that Obama is just as bad as Bush is with the DEA but keeping everything quite. He is busting all the Cali disps under some tax law with the IRS for 10's of millions of dollars. So ,,so much for Obama .. Headband 707

Rinse

Veteran
This is very sick and their is an obvious reason the judges must be pedofiles along with many other sickos in powerful positions of politics or authority.
My answer would be to have them all publicly decapitated.

sso

Veteran
It's the same in alot of places :(, it beg's alot of explaining from legislators indeed...but they dont have to justify or explain it seems, just dish out what they think is best,which is more often than not a whole bunch of bullshit.

yeah, really getting sick and tired of just getting to vote which asshole gets to boss me around.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
is it just me, or is this becoming some sort of sick, twisted joke?

fcuking RICK SANTORUM admitted that he smoked pot.

jakeh

As sick as that is, it could be worse.
You could be in Texas or even Oklahoma, where it's life in prison for hashish.

Or try Louisiana. A 4rth conviction with 2lbs netted a guy life with no parole. A multimillionaire kicks a woman in the head after she turns down his advances and she suffers a fractured skull with permanent brain damage and he gets 6 months with 5 years probation. I couldn't make it up if I tried.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
We are losing this war whether we believe this or not we are really losing to these assholes!!!!!!.. The more I see the less I like it... Headband707

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
if you research about child abuse you will run into unbelievble shit. people in very powerful positions are covering up whole rings of child abusers. the courts that deal with this stuff are held in secret, they have been known to facilitate taking kids away from good homes to put them in places where they get abused. as i say, there is more to all this then is ever talked about in the main stream media. it seems like some of these elites are so dead inside that the only way they can still get their kicks is by going right to and over the edge. the sheer number of kids that disappear is unbelievable, not to mention the number of kids taken from their parents. like i say do some research...

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
here in the uk,, paedophiles just keep getting more and more rights,,,

we cant find out where they live once they have been convicted and released supposedly for their safety,,, and under fairly recent changes to the law they get to appeal to come off the sex offenders register after 6 months which normal rapists arent allowed,,

paedophilia goes very high up the pyramid of power,, rings within rings,,, their are many many examples of people in the police and politics here in the uk being provided children so they can prove their allegiance,,, the case of Hollie greig in aberdeen the tip of the iceberg of what goes on in scotland,, its the same for the usa,,,

and more and more children literally disappear into social services than ever,, never to be seen by their parents again,,,

sorry if people dont want to accept this shit but it happens and is happening..

http://holliegreig.info/

-Hollie Greig ( a little Downs Syndrome Girl) and 7 other known victims were systematically raped and tortured by a known paedophile ring.

-The paedophile ring included a judge, care workers, a policeman, an accountant and other leading men and women of Scotland.

-Robert Green was jailed in Aberdeen for reporting the story to the public.

-The Uncle of Hollie Greig was brutally murdered with what appears to be an axe handle. He was found dead in a burning car in a situation that appears to be arson. This was a few weeks after he reportedly walked in on Holly being sexually assaulted by her father.

-Scottish Lord Advocate, Elish Angiolini, has illegally used her influence to shut down any investigation and publicity of the Hollie Greig case.

-The Scottish Law firm of Levy & McRae has illegally sought to intimidate and influence witnesses and investigator Robert Green for reporting the matter.

-Alex Salmond, First Minister of Scotland has been made aware of Angiolini's methods and has failed to act in a way conducive to justice in these cases.

-The members of Scotland's Parliament have also been made aware of these injustices and have failed to take any action.

Last edited:

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
if you research about child abuse you will run into unbelievble shit. people in very powerful positions are covering up whole rings of child abusers. the courts that deal with this stuff are held in secret, they have been known to facilitate taking kids away from good homes to put them in places where they get abused. as i say, there is more to all this then is ever talked about in the main stream media. it seems like some of these elites are so dead inside that the only way they can still get their kicks is by going right to and over the edge. the sheer number of kids that disappear is unbelievable, not to mention the number of kids taken from their parents. like i say do some research...

Yeah thats because the" CHURCH" is all up in there ... makes me sick!!!! headband707

HUGE

Veteran
I'm surprised people are surprised by this or finding that their leaders ate raping little retrded girls.

The sleeper must awaken.

headband 707

Plant whisperer
Veteran
I am not surprised I believe that the smarter the public get the dumber our Gov. gets and I'm not sure how this works or why this is happening..Gov is obviously twisted around the world but you would think that in this part of the world we would as a ppl have more say in what is going on but we are lead around like sheep and expected to fall in line and ppl have stopped falling in line. We are also tricked by these so-called elected assholes that tell us one thing and do another. I for one have had enough of this shit... I don't believe one word our Gov says and I never will. They have only themselves to blame for this shit. NO GOV is to be trusted IMVHO. Headband707