What's new

Chihuahua Mexico

R

randude

I am a business traveler. I travel to Chihuahua Mexico every two months or so. I once asked my driver (provided by the company I work with down there) what the MJ situation is. I was not alone at the time, so I was asking like just a person that was curious. He said they grew the best MJ there, better than Columbian. That was in December 2006. I went back in February and asked him if he could get any and he said no and acted all surprised that I even asked him. I met another business traveler, a French guy that spoke English. He was someone that spent a lot of time in Amsterdam. Anyway, he was in Chihuahua a long time, about a month I think, and he went to a place called the Copper Canyon. It’s a place bigger and better than the Grand Canyon in the USA I am told. He had smoked some with the Mexicans that took him there, and said they had a spacey kind of Sativa. Heo never got any to take back with him though, so I didn’t get to smoke any. On the day I was leaving my driver flaked out on me. I am still not sure what happened to my driver, but I ended up running late and having to take a taxi to the airport. He offered everything. I believe he said mj he could get for about $4 usd for an ounce, and he offered cocaine for $20 per gram. He offered me a lady for $120. Anyway, I was on my way to the airport, so we just talked.
Now I am going to Chihuahua again, in April. I suppose I am going to hook up with my taxi driver to see what is up. No girls or cocaine for me, but that cheap herb sounds inviting. I am very afraid, because Mexico is trying to kiss the USA’s ass as far as stopping the flow of drugs from getting into the USA. We hold up million dollar aid packages to Latin countries to get them to try to stop exporting drugs. The result is that anyone that is small scale enough to not buy the police is out of luck. I would not recommend that anyone really try to score there, but I am going to try it myself. If anyone has anything to say about it in their eyes please post along.

Two provinces i've always had luck in have been jalisco and nayarit. if you're in puerto vallarta (jalisco), just use common sense and discreelty ask locals around liqour stores or cigar shops. in nayarit...on the beaches, ask the surfers. super cheap...very high qual outdoor herb. prices are like 15-20 euros per ounce...if you haggle, you could pay half that. they will usually offer harder drugs...never had a woman offered to me though, lol.

cab drivers occasionally hook it up, but in my experience they try to rip you off...so push them for the high qual stuff.

I got 1/4 oz. there once for $25, the guy said $100 at first and Im sure I could have gotten it cheaper than $25, but I was only there one day so idc. I've heard deeper into Mexico you can get a lb. for $25 though

i've heard all crazy accounts regarding price...yeah if you dig deep you could probably have grocery bag full for less than 100 beans usd

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
That's like India. Got like a 1/2 P for $10 US. :p we gave the guy who got it an ounce, and $1 for a Pepsi.

glock23 said:
That's like India. Got like a 1/2 P for $10 US. :p we gave the guy who got it an ounce, and $1 for a Pepsi.

in Nepal, you can pick it wild. that was like ten years ago though...free has always been my favorite price :yummy: