What's new

Chiesel Lights

F

Fields~of~Green

dope that was the pic I was commenting on ,the chiesel lights buff posted not the 5 bs xks

Dope time

Ehhh!? FINE CONTRIBUTION as always... D

Suddenly in my face alot you bro.. ? :nono: And as Previous matters I Know Exactley why! Ya Tickled by the Name Arnt ya!? well minus Time. And tweedle de
Given you something as Expected...!
Very Thick fog this morning.Door swings both ways

Biggest Political Mover on this Site (imoe) and now ya try to look Proffesional too:D
One problem with that.
BTW The word "Self Gratification" that you have aimed at me. ME!!!
Is 100% you Mannnn.
lol
Now get back to those seeds your trying to produce for the Community..
Yes send a Freebie pack my way :blowbubbles:

F

Fields~of~Green

Ehhh!? FINE CONTRIBUTION as always... D

Suddenly in my face alot you bro.. ? :nono: And as Previous matters I Know Exactley why! Ya Tickled by the Name Arnt ya!? well minus Time. And tweedle de
Given you something as Expected...!
Very Thick fog this morning.Door swings both ways

Biggest Political Mover on this Site and now ya try to look Proffesional too:D
One problem with that.
BTW The word "Self Gratification" that you have aimed at me. ME!!!
Is 100% you Mannnn.
lol
Now get back to those seeds your trying to produce for the Community..
Yes send a Freebie pack my way :blowbubbles:

wtf lmao

you got problems dt it's buffinskis thread he posted a pic and I commented on it then you start saying nonsense

nothing more and nothing less

:tiphat:

Dope time

Oo !

:D :tiphat:

Now THATS the Pot calling the Kettle Black lol AND Wrong.Simple as and PLAIN to see.....

AS you were in Doubting I had KQ on Cheeseys Thread
Fok was from ya Phuckin M8. Sd (?!)

buffinski

Thought things had been going nicely for a while, dont think the neg repping posts does any good apart from harbouring bad feeling. The Chiesel Lights is Dope Times cross so its understandale him posting here, a simple misunsterdanding seems to have started things off again.

F

Fields~of~Green

well I was just showing some Intrest sounds like a nice cross Anna c gens are hard to find nowadays

and I've not dished out any negativity either

you can see its dope who's bashing and bringing up the past not me

:tiphat:

Dope time

Brummie Cheese
picture.php

Harry Lime

Veteran
Pretty pic, DT. Is the mauve light from LED?

Can ya tell us the provenance of Brummie Cheese an how it differs from the original exo cheddar, please?

Dope time

Yea LEDS.The Brum Cheese m8 Hav'nt a Clue.Azad will know

Havnt a Clue Anymore lol.Sure I was told a bit about the Lineage at some time maybe

Smells like S.Cheese to me

F

Fields~of~Green

the cheese sonic and his friends named as suicide cheese was from an old friend in brum

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
So suicide and brum are the same thing? Is it original exodus or crossed with something else?

No one really knows the lineage Harry.

The cheese cut that was passed out on here by brightside differs from the suicide cut - the suicide is fruitier and not as stinky. There's pics of the two cuts in my exodus psychosis thread.

Brightside's cut can be traced back to ofthehill so it is referred to as the original.

Peace

Dope time

New/Altered BS Cheese x Killer Skunk

New/Altered BS Cheese x Killer Skunk

So Should be getting the CL on Thursday and will Cross to the Best of these 5 (as well as Current Standees)
picture.php

Incidentally the Two on the Right [Vertically] were Transplanted no more than a few Days ago.The other Three an hour ago[?] (Coir Shortage)
IMO the Difference in Size [From Transplant.Re lower right] is Clear!
Hand Watered the same must say and 6" Closer to the Light and of Course the Extra Root Room Does Wonders

Some Real Cheesey PhenoTypes on tha Way!