What's new

Chicago

The Bling

I'am a medical user from california but due to a series of events i got fucked out of a home and had to move back to a chicago i was just wondering about strains that are around and prices and such when i lived here before i grew my own but my new living situation wont allow for that.

the city has some grapefruit's and mango's commercially available to rip you off, a few non descript shitty strains you want to stay away from...in Chicago you gotta be carefull of garbage, untill you find a circle of native heads and then theres plenty of good pot. you should just get a stealth cabinet though it would be so much safer....peace

The Bling

that i would do but im not here continuously for enough time to watch the grass grow you gotta be around alot to grow the quality i seek and i travel alot meh ill figure it out do you have some equivelent to like SD or OG

I'm not from there but know a lot of people that live there.. of strains people might actually know, Cindy, SWT#3, White Widow have all been available up there in the city proper.. Best I had of any of those was probably the WW.. But it was a rediculous price.. I think my buddy paid $400 for the oz.. normally decent stuff up there would be $300ish/oz from my experiences