What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chicago bin laden????

Yo all,

It seems everywhere in chicago, and all across the northern suburbs of Illinois is dry on weed and Im really desperate, its been 2 months and Im getting really pissed off, and my m8 is failing miserably at this... I'm in dire need. To the Leos who read this, dont u even fucking think about posting.

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Its going to get alot drier too considering its just now going into dry season.. til outdoor harvest. Wont do you any good to openly solicit for weed here. People have been banned for less.

than this forum makes no sense because who the hell posts something about Las Vegas. Than i refuse to talk about it if im going to be banned and now theres your reason why it shouldn't be on this website. quote for quote read the instructiosn on this "global marijuana" forum. I am not bi passing any laws, but no offense icmag,

just advertise webehigh.com, save yourself the trouble

P.S.:

You rock SOMA!!!

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
I might be wrong but it sounds to me like you are asking for someone in the chicago area to sell you some weed.. no?

Forum rule #7
"Threads or posts pertaining to the buying/selling/trading/swapping/testing/giving of seeds, clones, pollen, cannabis, hash, or any other substance or article is not permitted in open forum by members and will be deleted. "

http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=280

zamalito

Veteran
Not to mention its incredibly dangerous to try to find some random person online to sell you contraband.

Are you using for a medical condition? Because despite what you may think you're not in dire need you may simply "rack disciprine" it may be good to go a bit without smoking.

G

i havent smoked in 2 months...no big deal in stopping....reason,the mexi was just that ,and i refuse to pay 120 a q for half-ass "dank".and the money ive saved from not buying im investing in seeds....now if i could only get these sunshine2's to germ...wtf...

i second that ver..it does get very dry this time of year,every year since i can remember..

Last edited:

scrappy

On the road to clone only...
Veteran
holysmokes said:
than this forum makes no sense because who the hell posts something about Las Vegas.

I posted that thread...if you read the thread, my question was "how easy is it to score in Vegas?". Your question seems alittle open ended to me..not trying to flame you either, just state that your thread and my thread are different that's all...peace

Latest posts

Latest posts