What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chicago a primo market for medical marijuana growers

supermanlives

Veteran
i didnt really like that area all that much. lived in the worst place there too rockford. visited chicago quite a few times. the market is just as good or better in ny and boston IMHO

mrcreosote

Veteran
So, on Wednesday, one alderman took action. Ald. Danny Solis (25th) introduced an ordinance to the City Council that would make possession of small amounts of marijuana a ticketable offense -- leaving offenders to pay a $200 fine versus a misdemeanor charge, the Associated Press reports.

New local Govt. program...

Incarceration= expensive
Extortion= profitable.

Damn 42 pounds in a couple tupperwares??

Chicago, a primo market for medical growers?? Nah, a primo market for cash croppers, as most smokers can't tell the difference between some beasters and some serious dank... They pay top dollar no matter, as long as it's seedless and a little sticky :moon:

Snoopster

Veteran
anyone know of any places in sd with good weed for 145 an oz let me know. lol is it cheaper in colorado?

I just got an email from my boy Frank at Pure they are having a sale $199 an ounce anything they have. He is an excellent grower.

You can find even cheaper if you poke around.

I buy the occasional 1/8th for $27 nearby and the quality is pretty good.

Latest posts

Latest posts