What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana F2s

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hi,

I got a 10 seed pack from the bay... gave 5 to a mate, he got 5 males...

I sprouted the 5 remaining a couple months ago; got 4 males (on a 10 seed run with other varieties got 9 males!!) and one runt I almost ditch, than end up being the only female Cherryjuana.

Worst of all, had a problem with all the clones I cut from the seedlings, losing them. Will try to reveg the female once I chop leaving some bottom buds to get a cut...

The fact is I like it; I had to let it veg for 6 weeks due to space constraints, then once it flowered it didn't stretch much (great for my cabinet) and seems rather happy with 315Watts of DIY LED lamps: trichomes are easily visible on bud leaves, have a great bud to leaf ratio, and leaves are a lush dark (not too dark) green, with an "ironed" look; she looks very happy and healthy.

Feeding it lucas formula for coco using Jungle Juice micro/bloom (16ml micro, 24ml bloom per 10L water).

In fact its growing pattern is rather odd, being lanky, doesn't remind me neither a typical indica nor typical sativa, it doesn't grow simmetrically in fact, remember two half plants joined toghether.

The plan was also SCROGging it but due to size and not haing any other girls I left it alone with all the cabinet space for her. Fearing overgrowth, I left it on a 3L pot (coco) that has a blumat feeding her 24/7, I think this helped managing the stretch, though compared with her male brothers it was 1/3d the size of them. Just needed some LST'ing and supercropping to manage growth.

I switched to 12/12 on April 12th, starting to see some brown hairs here and there (no pink hairs, a shame!), it smells delicious and buds are packing weight. Let's see how much...

VG how many flowering weeks do they need? Do you recognize this pheno? If the smoke is worth and I manage to reveg and get a cut from her It could be the plant I was looking for! (small, good growth with 315W of LEDs, not leafy)

will post a pic next time I tender.

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey repuk thanks for the feedback i would say that the cherryjuana is usually about 9 weeks. thats a bad ratio of males to females! i'm pretty sure most other people got a more even split.

VG

repuk

Altruistic Hazeist
Veteran
Hi!

a couple pics:

picture.php

Cola:

picture.php

Do you see any known to you pheno details? Would like to know more...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks lke a good plant, nice and compact - except for the long petioles which is a dominant Cherry bomb trait!
good resin coverage you should have some potent weed. the calyxs are stacking as well which is unusual.
thanks for the pic,

VG