What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherryjuana & ChemD x SharksBreath

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
holy shit man you are so lucky you got the chance to run these as testers! they are DANK! I might have to grab a pack of these next time I make an order from the bay...

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yeah man they are looking awesome! some fat buds going on there
how far along are they now?
also are the buds pretty dense on all the phenos? the Cherry bomb has very airy buds and i wondered if the CB phenos would have adopted some of the density of the heri.

i would say Heri still looks fairly dominant in the line.

VG

looks like the indica phenol or maybe #E has the chunkiest stax to me, but it may have lots to do with camera distance, but they all look pollen worthy to me... magnificent grow Grower 978...

Last edited:

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Man you guys are in for a real visual treat. I will be updating when I get home. Been a long day and still,got another 3-4 hrs of garden work. I will say this next run of Cherryjuana F2s is gonna be bigger and badder then this run... But God damn these colors are real fucking elegant.

NEG978

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ VerdantGreen: yea all the buds are rock soild on all the phenos. Coloration happens without cold temps. Most finished at 55 days. One PHENO finished at 50 with 10%amber 90%milky which im,guessing is from the Herijuana side. PHENO E is taking a little longer gonna say around 65 days she will be perfect. Well here's some shots of PHENO E and the rest I'll be uploading once I go threw the camera SD Card.

PHENO E day 58 (today is day 59)
uPW1m7Y.jpg

OLWECsU.jpg

ompWLUt.jpg

PHENO G day 55
l6WUlRf.jpg

CHGyYjz.jpg

NEG978

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Man this CherryjuanaF2 is so dank and the colors are more then on,point. Had a friend come over growing.cherry pie and he said his Cherry Pie doesn't even compare to colors that,the CherryjuanaF2 is naturally displaying. I have cuts of all the phenos but the ACW and E are def the keepers thus far.

FOR New England Climates she would work well around our parts cause of foliage change during the fall,season. I will be doing a solid run of her Outdoor at the spot. Won't be a big run just 1 or 2.

PHENO E day 61
cjW4ZIR.jpg

PkJYFD2.jpg

86hoiOb.jpg

sWkDBdc.jpg

0rVGG8M.jpg

Harry Browns Hoe Down (Music Fest/ Medical Marijuana Festival) in Starks Maine June 21-23 so I will,be having alot of input and using this as one of my flower entries for the Hoe Down Cup so let see if I can get 1St place this time instead of 2ND (lost 1St by 1 vote) and get a cup for VerdantGreen. Wizard Of Oz MindBodySoul has won 2ND and won 1St with Hammerhead (white rhino x medicine man) Tincures.

Lab Testing will be happening within the next couple of weeks. Been super busy getting everything Jarred in time for fest and banging out these next 2 63 hr weeks at work then paid vaca for this Guy to,smoke.flower and vibe out.

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
Here's some cuts that will be vegging for a while. Im gonna aim for a half pound to a little over a half pound next run. They will,be flowering out in 3 gal smart pots filled with coco. Next run I will be during.up the breeding cab and doing a small run of F3s and for shits and giggles im gonna grow in a StrawberriesNCreme cut and LemonOG "Colorado Cut" just to see what it brings to the table. I won't be able to,grow em,out right away cause of being lined up,with testers until Atleast mid next year but once I,do I'll document them.

Vegging cuts
ib7hRZ5.jpg

Blaze 12

nice flowers bro love it when a plant fades to red ...still not sure if im going to make it to maine next moth i wish i saved some of my wifi to enter shit was fuego for sure maybe next year how many entries were there and how much would you have to bring to enter?

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
@ Blaze12: can enter as many as you want. It's recommended to give a 3-4 grams but I do 14-16 grams so the judges have some smoke to medicate on for a later time. There's 3 fest a year Hoe Down, Green Love, and Harvest Fest.

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran
Only 3 weeks away?! Gah! Green Love, that's new to me. When is that 1, July?

Beautiful cherry leaf colors!

VerdantGreen

Genetics Facilitator
Boutique Breeder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome grow show, thanks for entering the buds into the cup!. look forward to the smoke reports and testing. those colors are very pretty and i had similar with the F1s.

VG

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
New update coming tonight on the CHEMDxSHARKSBreath. Time to get these up and going. Next round of flower is gonna be

CherryjuanaF2 (gonna have a long veg time)
CHEMDxSHARKSBreath
GSC x SSSDH
Apollo 11 BX2
TomHillsHazeF2 x Hammerhead

So look forward to a update tonight.

@ VerdantGreen: I have a MotherOfBerry cut and strongly thinking of making a small batch of MOB x CherryjuanaF2... .. . Sounds like it would be colorful and flavorful most def. You know whatever I use the CherryjuanaF2 to pollen chuck with it's open for your taking :tiphat:

jm420

Veteran
man NE they colored up nicely since i saw them last,sucks the cuttings didnt make the ride:(

NE_GROWER_978

Veteran
I will make sure you get some my friend. The colors are intense and Terepene profiles are fucking unreal in the cherry department

Jaymer

Back-9-Guerrilla☠
Veteran
New update coming tonight on the CHEMDxSHARKSBreath. Time to get these up and going. Next round of flower is gonna be

CherryjuanaF2 (gonna have a long veg time)
CHEMDxSHARKSBreath
GSC x SSSDH
Apollo 11 BX2
TomHillsHazeF2 x Hammerhead

So look forward to a update tonight.

@ VerdantGreen: I have a MotherOfBerry cut and strongly thinking of making a small batch of MOB x CherryjuanaF2... .. . Sounds like it would be colorful and flavorful most def. You know whatever I use the CherryjuanaF2 to pollen chuck with it's open for your taking :tiphat:

now that's quite a line-up, good luck with the f3 drops/ pollen chucks

that Cherryjuana is looking seriouse on steroids, stacked, Well done in 61 days!

wildgrow

, The Ghost of
Veteran

That must be the purple MOB. Sucks, I gotta re-source MOB cuts, last guy lost everything.

Hope you do it. Never met anybody who didn't like well grown MOB.

Cant wait for the update.

Latest posts

Latest posts