What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry Diesel Skunk and Dankincense F2 log

hyposomniac

First, fast shipping to USA.

Welcome to the log.
March12
5x Cds (cherry diesel skunk) and 5x DK (dankincense f2) placed in paper towels

March15
10/10 sprouted, the Cds about 12-18hours faster. All planted in 16oz cups of Sunshine mix 4.

March 18
5/5 Cds above ground, removed a couple helmets
IMG20240318121035.jpg

3/5 Dk above ground, the other 2 are just peeking through the media
IMG20240318120801.jpg

hyposomniac

Dk3 didn't make it, just stalled.
Now with 9 plants, I'll arrange them 3x3 instead of 5x2 and my sanity is restored.
Observe the leaf differences
Cd
IMG20240322175619.jpg

Dk
IMG20240322175554.jpg

Not much else to report, so here's a little background
4x4 tent
1050w mixed cmh/led veg, hps/led flower
IMG20240222133249~2.jpg

Thats feb 22, these plants are currently being harvested. Planted 2 per 5gallon, males culled and ended up w 7.
This run, every plant gets it own pot

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Dk3 didn't make it, just stalled.
Now with 9 plants, I'll arrange them 3x3 instead of 5x2 and my sanity is restored.
Observe the leaf differences
Cd
View attachment 18977284
Dk
View attachment 18977285
Not much else to report, so here's a little background
4x4 tent
1050w mixed cmh/led veg, hps/led flower
View attachment 18977286
Thats feb 22, these plants are currently being harvested. Planted 2 per 5gallon, males culled and ended up w 7.
This run, every plant gets it own pot
Shame about the 1 loss but I'm confident you will find something special just from the 4.

Look forward to your run

Maria Sanchez

No worries here mate., they don't stay too long or too wet in cups.. and you can put the clear cup in an opaque one.
I did coco in clear soda bottles once and got a little algae after 8 weeks of constant watering, thats the only time I've ever seen algae, and it didn't cause harm.
Cool. That shouldn't be a problem then.
I've got a bunch of seedlings in a semi-clear pot to start them, too.
They'll be out of that in a week or two.

Disso

Nice one! Will be following along. Those Dankincense caught my eye a while ago so will be keen to see how yours turn out.
I also like the clear cup method for seedlings and clones but I place mine inside of another same sized but opaque cup like you mentioned, just to be on the safe side.

Latest posts

Latest posts