What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Cherry AK47 pheno

Tony Tokes

Thats proof of her age and of her lineage. I can confirm the late 90's AK from Serious to have always preflowered. Even found these Cherry phenos.

I have ran them a great deal and my second most run strain behind the cindy. You can try switching between 18/6 and 24/0. I assume you are on 18/6. Go to 24/0 for 3 days or so and then back. If you can put them under flos for a week that will do it too. Depending on how bad they pre flower they may speed up or just keep on growing if they are not bothered by it. Sometimes they will also stunt with preflowering and it can take a while to notice.
She doesn’t do much besides the preopo
Please share some pics before chop. I am interested in this one, but I have a bunch of old AK f2's I am still running thru.
you got it bud. If Any of you gents have IG feel free to follow. I am on there much more than here and I def wanna share the grow. Thanks boys. @THCity732

Dutchland

I recently got a Cherry AK from a friend 😎 so I am 7 weeks into my first flower with her... Oddly my mom didn't pre-flower (auto) for the first couple months, not until I messed with the lighting sched... strangely, it was only after going from 18/6 to over 24hr of light 🤨

Attachments

• gb.JPG
    gb.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 17
  • gb2.JPG
    gb2.JPG
    2.5 MB · Views: 13
  • gb3.JPG
    gb3.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 13
  • gb4.JPG
    gb4.JPG
    2.9 MB · Views: 20
  • gb5.JPG
    gb5.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 15

Dutchland

Growing her along with KK's Grape Ape, Hardcore OG and Chem 91 SkunkVA

Attachments

• ga6.JPG
    ga6.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • ga5.JPG
    ga5.JPG
    3.3 MB · Views: 8
  • ga4.JPG
    ga4.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 10
  • ga3.JPG
    ga3.JPG
    3.4 MB · Views: 9
  • ga2.JPG
    ga2.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 17
  • ga.JPG
    ga.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 12
  • gc.JPG
    gc.JPG
    3.2 MB · Views: 11
  • gc2.JPG
    gc2.JPG
    2.8 MB · Views: 12
  • gd.JPG
    gd.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 11
  • gd2.JPG
    gd2.JPG
    3 MB · Views: 15

Tony Tokes

I recently got a Cherry AK from a friend 😎 so I am 7 weeks into my first flower with her... Oddly my mom didn't pre-flower (auto) for the first couple months, not until I messed with the lighting sched... strangely, it was only after going from 18/6 to over 24hr of light 🤨
Looking good Dutch. Is that the cherry you got from me?