What's new

Chemo, Diesel/AK47, Green Crack x, Master Kush...

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
ok tried the Diesel Haze, with quick dry lol,
and it is weird stuff, upon exhale i had a taste of like nut meg spice or something and i don't mean the good way i mean like eating it on its own dry...
but it has a weird high, nice, happy, body vibe, and anti anxiety, a trend with my other haze cross...
later your head swirls a bit, but generally your in a good mood, and your body is less of a focus, for me at least pain wise...
gonna let keep growing, see where she ends up

Suspect

Veteran
ok tried the Diesel Haze, with quick dry lol,
and it is weird stuff, upon exhale i had a taste of like nut meg spice or something and i don't mean the good way i mean like eating it on its own dry...
but it has a weird high, nice, happy, body vibe, and anti anxiety, a trend with my other haze cross...
later your head swirls a bit, but generally your in a good mood, and your body is less of a focus, for me at least pain wise...
gonna let keep growing, see where she ends up

My diesel hazes have been in jars for some weeks now and I can say it tastes fi-iii-ine. The high with a volcano is quite extreme, minutes after exhaling the last vapes my vision changes. I see everything in still frames :D Very euphoric and uplifting. Diesel Haze is real candy for the spirit, stopping the chatter in your brain and just forcing you to take in new stimuli and processing them. Unlike some weeds this clears the table and resets the mind perfectly to a state where everything feels somewhat new, not in a scary but funny uplifting way. :blowbubbles:

Keep on puffing & growing !

Ps. quick dried diesel gives NO idea of the cured product's taste.

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
OMG
fuck, well really did it this time, I ment to make some seeds, a few, maybe a few hundred at the very very most most...
so with my 70 kush girls i am running about 1500-2500 seeds, and I mean pinch tested fuckers
So anybody take a guess at what I am going to be working with for a while? lol

If anybody tells you seed breeding is hard that is utter bull shit. i had a 4' x 9' space for these 70 girls in one gallon pots and I have quality seed. maybe not a worked line yet, but when i do,
i know for a FACT that 36 square feet under 750watts gives about 2000 quality seeds easily...

paulo73

Convicted for turning dreams into reality
Veteran
Check them out!

Check them out!

My tent is turning into a jungle:)
I hope you don´t mind me sharing my Diesel Haze X AK47 babies with you:artist:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php