another great thread bobo
your becoming 1 of the csg famiy with all these great threads you been doing
thanks bro, really apreciate it

peace

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Heyyy OJD!,
How ya been?, hope all is well.
Thank you!, although you DO have all the best strains! I am so glad I hooked up with CSG a few years ago with my Hippy Stash purchase. And all the thanks go right back to you my friend, thank you for EVERYTHING you do in the MMj community. And that means a lot, you saying I am becoming part of the CSG family. Thanks!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Have the next Chemmy's going 3.5, and 3 weeks in flower. They're both stacking nicely

I sampled some Chemmy Jones that has been curing for a month plus, damn that shit wrecks you so nicely! I have been forgetting the visene lately, and everybody eyeballing my eyes haha! :laughing:

I lost my cut of Chem D, but I am very pleased with Chemmy Jones. She's got this almost sweet smell ChemD smell to her, and an earthy, meaty, fuely ChemD taste to her. Gets you revved up

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Opened up the tent tonight, and the buds were floppin' every where haha lol. Was gonna take her out of the flower tent to shock ripen tomorrow night, but decided to do it tonight because the buds floppin' all over the place
:laughing:

hicksticky

Still at large...
Wow very nice, they look like they produced well.
Awesome job bobbo:tiphat:
How's the smell? From the pics it looks to be eye watering dankness...

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Really diggin' the fact that you found a phenol that finishes in 8 weeks. I have some chemmy jones seeds in the stash. Really making me wanna pop them.

Bobbo4200

Veteran
Thanks guys!!

Picked up the air-pots at a couple local grow stores

Smell is great! I will stop to really smell them tomorrow so I can elaborate more

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I wish I was better at describing smells, unless it is really distinct-I am a bad smell diagnoser. I am getting like a putrid, astringent, burnt burnt rubber, baby throw up smell-but in a good way

Thanks for checking them out!

Bobbo4200

Veteran
I think I unfortunately lost the Chemmy Jones...

I took some last ditch effort cuts off the CJ in the 3g airpot last Saturday 4-4. She is keeper worthy with huge buds, great resin production-and a screamin' high to go with it. I sure hope I see roots in a couple, few weeks! :comfort:

Bobbo4200

Veteran
The first pics are of the smaller of the next two Chemmy Jones. She was grown in a 3g airpot filled with Roots Organics soil, the bigger one was grown in a 5g airpot filled with coco

Latest posts

Latest posts