• IMG_1435.JPG
    IMG_1435.JPG
    71.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_1437.JPG
    IMG_1437.JPG
    65.1 KB · Views: 10

Desert Hydro

Veteran
a small bud i plucked a few days early. looks damn fine and stunk up my whole bedroom for hours.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 10

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I just popped 8 Chemmy Jones and all 8 germinated and are above soil.
After seeing these pics Im super excited and glad I popped 8 of them.
I still got 4 beans left. ;)
picture.php

the gnome

Veteran
thnxs ODW,
that CJ pheno was different from any other plant in bloom.
hardly any resin spilled onto the leaves, but the calyxes looked like diamond dust!
your in for a real treat when your CJs are in bloom.

the gnome

Veteran
Ive never had a plant that looked like my chemmy jones pheno, dark green leaves with only resin spilling onto the smaller leaves with calyxes coated with diamond dust resin

last nite I ran across a pic of a cut of Chem 91 bloodshanti has.
compare it to my pheno pictured above
nearly its twin brother!
there's gold in those paks of chemmy jones

picture.php

Pro Headies

Veteran
I ran Chemmy Jones. Some were similar to Fuel but most were Chem structure with Casey buds and high. Made some F2s and they were more on the Casey side.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Heres some Chemmy Jones males getting ready to dust some Blueberry(indica) X SweetTooth's to make F1 Hybrids of the new "Chemical Blue Redux" ~
picture.php

Heres a female of the "21" = (Blueberry(indica) x SweetTooth) ~
picture.php

I have high hopes for this cross after seeing what the 21 and Chem D did together.
I feel this will be a huge yielding strain with just as much crystal coverage and an amazing taste.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
last nite I ran across a pic of a cut of Chem 91 bloodshanti has.
compare it to my pheno pictured above
nearly its twin brother!
there's gold in those paks of chemmy jones
View Image

I think your CJ looks alot better. More diamond dust glistining off every calyx. Beautiful looking flowers. I have 6 of them so I may get 2 or 3 that are females. What did she taste and smell like?

the gnome

Veteran
I think your CJ looks alot better. More diamond dust glistining off every calyx. Beautiful looking flowers. I have 6 of them so I may get 2 or 3 that are females. What did she taste and smell like?

that particular chemmy jones pheno was striking,
like it had stardust, very unique.
i'm putting it back into bloom right now.
really can't remember the exact taste/smell but it was firing on all cylinders in taste smell, bag appeal, quality buzz etc etc
it could have yielded better, it'll be in a Co2 enviroment this run
so we'll see hos she does.

you should find something worth while in your run

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Im getting ready to t/p, take cuts, and flip my Chemmy Jones. The 4 females have been root bound for about 5 weeks and there was nothing I could do about it.
I finally have soil. They took a beating for a month and should explode after going into 3's.

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
The CJ's certainly exploded going into the 3's, just like I expected.
Im stoked about having 4 Chemmy J's to choose a keeper from.

Edit....3 -4 -14
They are at day 10 flower now. 2 are short and bushy, 1 is taller and bushy, and 1 is tall w/ medium branching.
After reading nothing but good things about her, Im pretty excited to see what all the happiness is about. :biggrin:
My clones are rooting nicely and Ill be using a CJ to be pollinated by an extremely rare male of Blueberry x SweetTooth.
I checked on him the other day and hes 5' tall with pan sized fan leaves. Hes a stud ready to bust his genetics all over these girly-girls.

Last edited: