What's new

Chemmy Jones

hazefest

lesson learned, back in business
I totally understand you bro, there are few people that enjoy spending 4 hours watering, training and taking pics....you can teach someone the basic skills but the love has to come naturally....if im honest i've got to say i've slacked with the training recently and noticed the drop in yield.
Peace

woolybear

Veteran
Its a 1.2 meter tent bro, Secret Jardin brand (very well made).... for air extraction there's an 8inch carbon filter and RVK in there as well as one to pull air in, both on separate controllers.
Im thinking another week to settle into the new pots and then i'll flip them under 2 x 600w in a 2.4 by 1.2 tent.
Peace

I haze, I have a similar tent and am looking into a carbon filter / fan... what does RVK stand for? Any preferences as to brand of carbon filter?

thanks mang

hazefest

Not sure what RVK stands for but they are a type of fan, if noise is an issue and you can afford the extra i'd suggest an acoustic fan.
As for carbon filters, Rhino are a good brand although im sure people will chime in with some other suggestions.
Update coming soon.
Peace

mr cheese

I haze, I have a similar tent and am looking into a carbon filter / fan... what does RVK stand for? Any preferences as to brand of carbon filter?

thanks mang

mountain air carbon filters are by far the best filters on the market... rated to last 3yrs but i renew carbon every 18months as i run cheese but iv ran em 2 plus yrs witg less smelly strain with no smell leaks at all... warranted for 3 yrs aswell! so any problem gets fixed for free! and no im not a company rep! lol... jst never found abetter filter 15 odd yrs in the game! only dwn side is the price but hey freedom is priceless so worth the extra money... hope this helps.... c

hazefest

On the basis Mr Cheese's advice my next filter will be a mountain air, £199 for peace of mind and safety is a small price to pay.
Thanks bro, peace.

kai04

nice pics and plants haze, good detail m8, i am thinking of trying training or suppercropping the chemdawg double D beans i just popped. never tried training before but i am sure these pics will help.

i bought a good few of CSG strains recently and was wondering would this be the best way to go with regards to chem jones, SHJ,CD,GDaddyH m8?

mr cheese

On the basis Mr Cheese's advice my next filter will be a mountain air, £199 for peace of mind and safety is a small price to pay.
Thanks bro, peace.

you wont regret it mate, real quality bit kit.. should of took my own advice! set up a 1.2 tent jst for testing new seeds n went with the budget fan n filter combo frm G.well.. my god what a pill of crap! iv got GHS new cheese at 5 odd weeks n the place stinks! lucky i had a ozone gen to hand! that another bit of kit i jst wont grow without! any smell leaks you jst run the ozone gen for 15min on 15min off n no more smell! best £200 iv ever spent!

hazefest

Update

Update

Hey kai04 the Chemmy Jones are super bushy and respond very well to LST (low stress training)....as pictured here i waited till they were a good size and then tied down the main stem to transfer energy into the side branching which made them go crazy and they look set to yield very well.....be sure to release the centre once the side branching has caught up with the it.
As for the other strains i would say to top them reasonably early in veg and then after 2 weeks of flowering once they have stopped stretching tie down anything that has outgrown the canopy.

Here are the Chemmy Jones, they have been in flower for nearly 2 weeks now....there were 13 females out of 21 so very pleased with that.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More pics as the action starts to hot up.
Peace

Irie_Lion

Free up the Herbs....Let the Sacrament grow!
Veteran
They have definitely took off since the repot.....very nice and bushy too. WIll u clean up the bottom growth as the flower set starts? Good vibez

I too will soon be growing myself a bit of chemmy ones and some cheesedog too. thought Id stop over to say high. I'll be seeing you around bro

hazefest

Awesome bro, your gonna love them...these ones are coming along beautifully, gonna take some pics tonight (they are around 25 days).
Peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have had the pleasure of smoking these and they turned out amazing, of the 12 females the whole lot were run again from clone and the best 8 kept to run again (which has just got under way). The smells range from chemmy, baby poo, fart spray with ranging degrees of sweet fruity, incense undertones. Some very stoney smoke but with a nice complex high to keep it interesting.
Chemmy Jones is a winner for sure and i am a big fan.
Peace

truecannabliss

TrueCanna Genetics - Selection is art
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Chemmy Jones 3rd run.

Chemmy Jones 3rd run.

Hey everyone its been a while since this thread was going and cuts from these plants are just finishing their 3rd run.
There are currently still 8 phenos which i think will go down to around to 4 after this harvest and some serious smoking of them all......once it gets down best few, cuts will be passed out to share the love and get some feedback.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More pics from the remaining phenos to come as well as smoke reports in good time.
Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts