What's new

chemmy jones=reg beans

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
they look nice when there forming like that s2, chinga ching.

yeah noyd,,I really love them at this stage and just before they start to get that organic ugly look,,when they start to get ready for cut down is when I start to think off the next crop,,,s2

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Holy shit S2! Thats only 5 days later and they've tripled in growth! WOW!
Glad I got that to look forward too.
Now Im REALLY stoked I got Chemmys' at day 13.
Looks to be a pretty big yielder and everyone says its great herb, so Im excited.
Im outa headies for the next 9 weeks so Ill have a very low tolerance when the girls are done.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya
pics of chemmys and most of the whole run,,,,lights on,,small amount of bio accelerator and canna bio flores,,,,last pics before bbc cup,,,s2

inreplyavalon

breathe deep
Veteran
Great looking ladies. Enjoy the stench that they will unleash later on!
just an fyi my two cj's are finishing at 9 weeks and guessing 9 1/2 weeks.

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
I think the pheno of CJ I have is gonna rock the house. It already has a strong smell at day 22.
So glad to hear that I dont have to wait 11 or 12 wks.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Are you gonna grow ScrOG next run with your best cut of CJ?
I think you could double your yield if not triple it.
I have 3 CJ's at day 26 today and I noticed most phenos are top cola dominant.
Great for SOG... and the branchy phenos are great for ScrOG.
I scored the GG#4 so I wont be growing the CJ after this.
I will be X'ing CJ to my "21" = Blueberry x SweetTooth.
Huge things are coming from this X.

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I might re-veg my fave but due to space restrictions and likeness for variety I haven't taking any cuttings,,,
if I really like a strain then I will run it a second time and take the best pheno/s then,,,thats the plan this year as I already have a sweetooth3 mum elsewhere and have room for two others so i need to choose carefully as this is the 1st time in many years that I have started keeping the odd mum,,,
thanks for popping in overgrow,,s2

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
chemmys with lights on and in week 7 of bloom,,one more feed of bio flores and bio accelerator then ph correct water only for last couple of weeks,,,stinking bad now,,,combined with other strains there lots of lovely aromas in this room,,,s2

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hiya
pics of chemmys and others after last feed of flores and accelerator last night,,,lights off,,ph correct water only now till cutdown..getting that "organic ugly" look now,lol

I imagine cutdown in another 2 weeks and really packing on now, couple of weeks of water only to really bring the taste and aromas out of these girls ,,s2

Last edited:

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Looking good 944!
Mines are at wk 5 now and doing well. Frosty girls. Sweet Meaty smells.
Im not impreesed with her just yet.....Well see after I smoke her, but....
I know the ChemmyJones is gonna add some good yield and structure to the 21(Blueberry x SweetTooth).
Cant wait to pop them beans!

Last edited:

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
coming to the end of week 8 of run,,now ph correct water only,,,cutdown a week to 10 days,,all yellowing off nicely,,,s2

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Looking great in there 944!
Mine are at week 6 tomorrow. They dont smell that much though. I bet they taste good.
TIP:
Take off all yellow, dead fan leaves so the bottom buds can harden off. They have spent most of their lives in the shade and really absorb the lumens when exposed to the light.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking great in there 944!
Mine are at week 6 tomorrow. They dont smell that much though. I bet they taste good.
TIP:
Take off all yellow, dead fan leaves so the bottom buds can harden off. They have spent most of their lives in the shade and really absorb the lumens when exposed to the light.

thanks for the kind words overgrow,,,mine totally stink,,like a meaty,,nasty stench,,,,
i always remove the bottom third or sucker buds,usually in veg or in the first two weeks of bloom,,
i feel re-assured when leaves are yellowing off around week 7/8 of bloom,,,once the plant has sucked out all the goodness then I am happy to remove fan leaves or if they are blocking colas,but will only remove leaves ideally in the last few weeks before cutdown,,,peace and regards..s2

OvergrowDaWorld

$$ ALONE $$
Veteran
Right on. I wait till wk 6 when the big fan leaves are yellow and most of the nutrients are absorbed from them. They are just dead and blocking any side branch top buds from getting full light. I just went around and pulled all the dead yellow fans last night.
I have a couple 9 wk strains that are yellowing out the fans already so I fed them 1x.
I have 1 ??? x DJShortsTrueBlueberry thats a 10 -11 week strain, that I have to feed a couple times until harvest cuz its starting to fade at week 6.
I let the plant tell me when to feed it.
I dont feed them until wk 5. The soil has everything it needs till then. The smells and taste have improved dramatically just using FFOF soil and ph'd water.
At wk 5 I give them FF's - 1tsp Grow Big, 1tsp TigerBloom, and 1tbl Big Bloom. Thats it.
I used to use the whole line of Additives. I dont even need them. They just muck up the taste and make it harder to flush at the end.
The way I do it now, the plants start yellowing off 3 -5 weeks before harvest, naturally.
I only have to flush them for 10 days (3x's) and there yellow as can be.
The 8 wk GrapeOG's are starting to naturally fade so its time to flush those now until harvy. Their still pretty dark.
I hope I dont come off as telling you what to do brother. Im just shootin' the breeze with ya. Your a great grower. Keep up the good work.