• Sweet fruity smell?

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • a Sour puckery smell?

Votes: 46 70.8%

• Total voters

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
Just listed the last 12 packs of this batch on Seedbay.
They are waiting for admin approval and then first come first served.
Search code MCS

T

theJointedOne

how come on your brochure that you hand out to D's that carry your beans, i noticed that you use the same picture twice, except one is flipped and tinted gold? whats up with that?

speaking for cali clubs...lol

speaking for cali clubs...lol

I would like to explain why this post Is being.made. I recently went to buy some of mothers seeds which are sold here In redding ca. First off the clubs here sell shit clones. Sick as fuck and instead of just selling me seeds they tried talking me into buying their half dead clones. This was medi cali collective. they sat there and badmouthed the product that reelbusy1 has generously supplied. I left with your chemjack seeds 10 of them. and nothing else plus I was charged tax. Bullshit.
That being said I am going to do an outdoor grow.with these seeds. I just thought u should know.these fags you hook up just sit.there and talk crap. I am on my cell BTW so sorry for spelling
thank you fr the love reel.

Urich mello

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
I'm back after a long health issue.
I'll get to all the questions as soon as I can. And coops should not be charging tax on seeds.

Chunkypigs

passing the gas
Veteran
Hey glad I stumbled on this. I bought ChemJack beans at the INTCHNE last year and found 2 great girls that have a very spicy peppery smell. not very chem or jack in it's smell or taste to me. it has been much appreciated by patients in my area. very speedy very strong head effects. for me it is great daytime smoke for working.

the effects are strong at 8 weeks but it needs 10 to really fill out and get weight.
album.php

picture.php

i would give it 2 thumbs up!

ReelBusy1

Breeder
ICMag Donor
^^^^^Awesome pics.
I'm glad you like the strain.
It is one of my fave's.
Great flavors.
There are about 10 packs listed on Seedbay right now.
These are the last off them until the next run is done soon.

picture.php

My keeper pheno. It smells like peanut butter. Hey reel. Im gonna send you a pm, but which of your strains are you most pleased with?:thank you: