What's new

Chemist Aka mustang mist

hogwild

I transplanted 3 of the strongest chemist seedlings into 1 gallon grow bags filled with canna coco. The other 7 chemist that are still in styrafoam cups were not too stoked about being left alone for 3 days over the weekend. Some were wilted when i returned home to my dismay, i knew i should have transplanted them so the larger pot would sustain for a few days... anyways they have perked right back up and they will be transplanted today. Ill provide pics tomorrow morning of them all perky after their transplant.

On another note the deep chunk that is in the back of the picture is a female so im stoked on that for sure. Ill be back with updates.. peace gentlemen.

Last edited:

Babombeez

I will be interested to see the pictures of her in late flowering... sounds like a nice hybrid for sure. Never grown the chem/dawg but always enjoy looking at pics. I can imagine the flavor and potency though... real nice!

Take care,

Beez

hogwild

i took a shot of the transplanted chemist, they really are ready to take off. 3 days ago i took them out of the styrafoam and put them into the grow bags, already the roots are reaching through to the bottom of the grow bags.I just have to buy some more canna coco tomorrow and a few more grow bags to transplant the rest. The nutes are gradually being increased, tomorrow ill raise it by 100 ppm or so because they are looking a little light right now... you can tell which one had the drip line from my sprinklers in it, that one is really yellow.

roots poppin out after only 3 days.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Lookin good.
Hey Dusty, not sure where you heard that.
But it's not right.
White Mustang is a male from the same seeds the west coast dog came from(Which is a chemdawg Bx3) x chemdawg 91.To make a chemdawg Bx4.
Also that story is far from BS.
It's the only truth about OG and Bubba that I've seen online.
It's wierd because everyone offline seems to know all this.
But alot of people online are way off. Everyone has the right to there own opinion. But I think I know what I'm breeding with.

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

Well I have west coast dog and chemdog and they dont grow nothing alike or look alike or have similar characteristics so basically i dont know man i know kailua kid is lying.

JDOG6000

Veteran
He is my friend.
But he's not the one who told me West coast Dog's lineage.
Everyone else except you has told me it's a chemdawg Bx3.
So your one person out of like 7 people who thinks it's not.
Everyone else knows it is.
And the chemdawg 91 pheno's in my hybrid make it very obvious.

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Nice looking plants, they are taking off great. will be back to watch them as you update.

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Don't worry about it, bro.
Dustin Bowls is a troll and we all know it.
He's been changing his name over and over again talking trash and way off lineages.
Nothing new.
He acts like he knows it all but has nothing to back it up.
He's always way off.

He tryed to tell me that the real OG Kush was the Ghost cut too.
Ha! Maybe if you consider an S1 the real deal.

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

lol you guys are so funny. why dont you grow some D.O.G bro then talk to me about what it is or isnt...TOTAL BUBBA HYBRID!

JDOG6000

Veteran
OK...I'm not going to explain Bubbas lineage again.

Reread Dusty.
Everyone knows it's a chemdawg Bx3.
Please stop posting in these threads.
No one wants to hear your far fetched crap anymore.

dusty man you must be the biggest hater on the net dogg why do you do this shit anyway are you gonna get a prize. for the record chemdogg ecsd og kush could never ever be more then commercial weed. Headstash never its just not that good period. but you can make a killing selling it. Its chick weed at best couldnt compare to any thai or hazes or jamaicans

hogwild

Well i wish i could provide an update but i was robbed over the weekend. Ill give you guys an update on my situation soon...

Weedman96094

our worst nightmare

our worst nightmare

thieves...no good mofo's :cuss: ...especially stealing meds

just to put my .02

jdog is on the money as far as lineage on his strains and OG.....some would rather believe all the hype and stories cause they sound better.

peace and good luck on this strain :rasta:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks weedman.
I've spent 3 years learning all this shit.
I hope I am atleast right about most things. lol
Hogwild I'm sorry to hear that bro.
PM me so we can get you some more beans.

My first indoor crop got robbed too.
What a sick feeling that is.
I showed up at the grow house and found nothing but cut stumps.
They were all at about 70 days flower and perfect.
Lots of Motarebel gear too.
A good 4-6 grand was lost.
Ouch! After 3 months of driving there everyday in the heat.
But that was my grow partners fault.
She had a big mouth.
Since then I started my own setup. And noone knows were I live.
Let me know what I can do to help you get started again.

Last edited:

hogwild

thanks everyone for the support. I dont know if im going to try and grow here again. I probably wont, or ill probably only do 400 watts or less its just not worth it to get robbed like that again. 75 plants down the drain. Im so furious.

chrones

thats so sad that some one would stup so low as to steal someones hard work probly just because they were jelous and couldnt do it themselves

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thats so sad that someone would go out of there way to try and make someone look bad.
Go away whistler.

Last edited: