What's new

Chemdog Sour diesel(Rez) x Critical+ (Dinafem)

unspoken

You'll like the c+. For me the keeper pheno was more branchy with a little bit lower yield than the donkey dick phenos. You can see its structure in my first post. The resin production and smell/taste on that pheno was stellar.

unspoken

Update

Update

So I have been keeping the pics behind due to time issues. These are taken approximately day 45 of flowering. My partner grew the mother for this cut previously and said it took 9-10 weeks. I'm thinking he was overfeeding or it wasn't mature when he started flowering because it seems to be finishing pretty early like the C+.

d3cryption

Veteran
Looks like it real be a good harvest.. lots of cola's there... What do you think you will pull? Also did you do any shaving at the bottom of the plant?

unspoken

Yeah I took everything off the bottoms. As I said earlier I didn't take these plants over until two weeks into flowering and they had a lot of issues when I did. I dealt with it the best I could. This included trimming off the bottom foot or two of any leafy material. The other person had already been doing some trimming. As you can see I also took off a lot of fan leaves to try and get better light down to the lowest bud sites that were left. I feel like I did a pretty good job considering, and there won't be much popcorn at all. As for yield, your guess is as good as mine. I'm not expecting greatness considering the circumstances. All I really care about is this is enough to keep my jars full for a long time, and the nug that is there is great quality. The cdsd really beefed up the smell, but it's still that distinct c+ smell if you've grown it.

TB Gardens

Veteran
Great thread just smoked some white berry Kush with bubble hash & read thru. The cross sounds and looks killer man. Would def love to see some dry flowers if they're processed already!

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
this is gonna be such a juicy cut. i love both parents and was shockingly impressed with the C+. it is some killer, one of hte easiest plants i have ever grown. very little stretch. nugs are dense frosty. high is sublime in the very best was possible

unspoken

Hey guys. I have cut one plant because I ran out of smoke. First time in years. The rest are coming down tomorrow. The one I cut isn't dried yet, and I'll take some pre harvest pics tomorrow before I start chopping. I'll definitely be back with some dried shots and smoke report when the time comes for that too. I also started my CDSD x Querkle. They are now on their fourth set of leaves. Not sure if I should just keep those going here or start a new thread.

opiumo

Veteran
Iam having the strangest boner, this is really awkward, and beautiful :smoker:

Love to see more :)

unspoken

Yeah I am chopping now. I have been flushing for 2 weeks. Tasted the one I chopped a few days ago, ash is white.

Opiumo, keep that thing in your pants and you're more than welcome to stick around! Thanks for the kind words.

unspoken

Thanks ohmless. It's got a skunky fruity smell that is so strong it's making me nauseated while I'm chopping it.

unspoken

Thanks Cartman. I usually use coco, but these were started in flowering in rockwool. I definitely overfed due to the rockwool accumulating more nutrients than I am used to with coco. Didn't turn out too bad, I think the worst part was the flush. They are fine, but I usually have them dragging ass to the finish line all yellow. Live and learn, it's been a long time since I used rockwool. My next grow is back into coco where I am comfortable. Switched from RW to coco around 2005.

unspoken

Visual Appeal: (visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing - excellent)
Visible Trichomes: (visible trichome content from 1-10 none - totally covered)
Colors present in the buds: ( on a scale from 1- 10 light - dark)
Green:
Bud density: (Bud density on a scale from 1-10 airy - dense)
Aroma Description: (on a scale from 1-10 upon freshly broken bud where 1 indicates subtle presence and 10 indicates pronounced presence )
First: Acrid: 4 Sweet:6 Sour:5 Cherry:6 Skunk:4
Aroma: (Aroma from 1-10 repulsive - delightful)
Aroma Intensity: (Aroma intensity from 1-10 subtle - overwhelming)
Were there seeds present in the bud?(Y or N)
N
Were there herm flowers present on the buds? (Y or N)
N
Overall Appeal: ( from 1-100 where 1 is frightening and 100 is majestic)
Additional comments:
This would not be my keeper pheno out of these seeds. It has been removed from my garden, but over all it is in no way bad nug.

Smoke Test

Utensils: Bong

Taste Description: (use numbers from 1-10 that apply to the taste where 1 is a subtle presence and 10 is a pronounced presence)
Floral: 5 Acrid: 1 Sweet: 7 Lemon:5 Cherry:6
Taste pungency ( pungency of taste from 1-10 light - heavy)
Taste impression: (impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant- scrumptious)
Moisture Level: (1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal)
Harshness: (1-10 smooth-harsh)
Smoke expansion: (smoke expansion in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explosive)
Smoke test comments:
This doesn't have the stick to your taste buds flavor that I demand. it is my biggest complaint with this pheno.

Follow up questions

Dosage: .1 grams

Effect Onset: Facial relaxation on exhale, 15mins to full effect.

Potency: (from 1-10 none-devastating)
Effect length:
~2.5 hours
Usability (from 1-10 where 1indicates the worst time of the day to consume this strain and 10 represents the ideal time of day)
Morning/wake up: 3 day/work: 2 Evening/relax: 10 Night/sleep: 8

Effect (what effect did the strain have write P if it had a POSITIVE effect and N if if had a NEGATIVE effect, next to each selected area please rate the intensity of effect from 1-10 where 1 would be a subtle presence and 10 would be a pronounced presence)
P - 7 :Ability to rest or sit still
P- 7:Anxiety relief
P - 4 :Appetite
P - 6 :Audio Perception
P - 6 :Humor Perception
P - 5 :Imagination/creativity
N - 5:Memory
- :Mood
- : Ocular Relief

P - 6 :pain relief
- :Paranoia relief
- :Sex drive
P - 6 :Sleep
N - 2:Speech Process
- :Taste Perception
N - 2 :Thought process
:Visual perception

Overall rating from 1-100:
Final Comment:
Very potent with a sweet/sour lemony-cherry smell and taste, but the taste is just not strong enough for me. Will not become a mother.

user_offline.gif
http://www.icmag.com/ic/newreply.php?do=newreply&p=5215029

Latest posts

Latest posts