What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

)) Chemdog Pics Thread ((

Oaxacan

Yes, should be like 3 week or something... but sometimes you can get suprised by some strains that start to flower very slowly but then the they finish very fast during the last two weeks. Thats what I like about cannabis, its always a challange... anyway, nice plants you have there :rasta:

G Brazil

Nice plants, Dusty... this chemdog is very popluar right now, everybody talks about it.. i never smoked it... I hope someday I will. peace.. and have a little patience with those babies.

Rootstyle

always lookin really healthy Dusty...Should have a few pics of my run with the D in a couple weeks.......Pce Bud

G

i would say at least 3 week shit i would say 4 to be honest. but this is about the only post you will c of mine here. cheers

ograskal

Veteran
Hey wassup Dusty.....Lookin good Bro....One thing though, They Do look a Tad Bit behind....The Chem D should look fully ripened at around 56-60 days....Or at least mine did....Are you sure yours is the real Cut???...LOL...J/K bro.....Here is my first run of her and only at day 37......5 days less than yours......Doesnt mine look more developed????.....Maybe you got your days mixed up..or is that the #4 or 91???...either way great job.....~ogr

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

You're totally right my man. I got some Ds up in my room too, Will take some updated photos of that one ASAP

Here's some 37 day Chem D

Last edited:

Dusty Bowls

I like how the D nugs are 2x the size of the 4 nugs until the end of bloom in which the 4 takes a bit to get goin in but in those last 3 weeks she sure does remember to grow

REZDOG

Veteran
56-60 days,OGr?
Fuck NO.
67 days is,imo,perfect,for Chemdog D....
56-60 is WAY too early,and you'd lose 10-15% of the weight,as well.
74's WAY over-done,the D will just knock you OUT,and loses its' unique power-punch high if left too long.
Kinda' funny,I've never heard of a 70-day 'kush' until fairly recently,and landrace Kush is closer to 50,so,um,err....um.

. . . .
11061042307_2_.JPG

Last edited:

ograskal

Veteran
REZDOG said:
67 days is,imo,perfect,for Chemdog D....

Yeah, I'm thinkin about takin mine down at around 65-67 days this time....The last few I ran i took down at day 59......I think an extra week or so may give her more kick....~ogr

MrDank

Veteran
Dusty - nice plants and nice thread. I am curious to see how your plants are going to turn out. I don't know much about the Chemdogs. What is the difference between D and #4?

Dusty Bowls

MrDank said:
Dusty - nice plants and nice thread. I am curious to see how your plants are going to turn out. I don't know much about the Chemdogs. What is the difference between D and #4?

MrD the difference between the two cuts is minor structurally...one stretches more and has a more Sour D type growth(Chem D) While the #4 is a stockier, stouter plant. Both of them smell pretty much the same in my garden...funky pine-diesel fuel, the D cut just smells like that "fiercely" whlie ya kinda need to jam your nose in to a CD4 nug or break it up to get that same odor..

ShaBud I had been trying to decide between Cheese or Chemdog 2006#4 for next year thanks for making it easy.