What's new

chemdog ibl chem 1.1 chemdog sour diesel

I just recently received these strains as weekend specials and Xmas special, I have 2 packs of each but only paid for 5, I know the controversy with this breeder but couldn't pass on the genetics considering I paid $290 total for these and it's not supporting this breeder, I plan on open pollinating the chemdog ibl lines and also open pollinating the chemdog sour diesel as well, I'm wondering if anybody else jumped on this deal recently or is currently growing any of these out, I'm hoping to germinate these in early February to see what they are about

Laser_Face

I have 15 different "pheno's" from Rez's chemdog Ibl.. They are alright, I picked up a random J1 cut from a buddy which I love right now. Thinking about making a cross to bring down the flowering time of the ChemIBL.

I was interested whats with all the drama with the breeder?

Doobie Nyce

upsetting the setup
ICMag Donor
I snagged 2 packs of the chem sour... and I'm looking forward to starting them in a few weeks!

I sent you guys a Pm,
I'm hoping with 40 seeds of the Chemdogs that I'll find something close enough to the clone to keep me satisfied, plus the 20 Chemdog Sour Diesels I should have a good chance at finding a keeper, I'm in a non med state so don't really have a chance to grab the real deal clone nearby unless I was to ask around locally but I can't let anybody know what I do

T

TREE KING

would you guys say chem sour is the best outta these 3? i got 4 packs of em im waitin to pop

I'm not really sure which one will be best, I'm thinking maybe the chem sour myself as well, well at least you have 40 of them, I'm pretty confident with my 20, I'm not sure how confident I would be with only 20 of the Chem ibl though

T

TREE KING

I'm not really sure which one will be best, I'm thinking maybe the chem sour myself as well, well at least you have 40 of them, I'm pretty confident with my 20, I'm not sure how confident I would be with only 20 of the Chem ibl though

i got a feeling the ibl's might be better than the 1.1's. alot of people said the newer genetics werent as good as the old. notice they were more expensive to

Yea I noticed that also, it's "supposed" to be an improvement but I think you may be right, i noticed the chem 4d is listed there now

I actually received the second pack of chem ibl for free with my order of the two 1.1's and a single pack of the ibl's during the Xmas special the chem sours were from a weekend special a few weeks earlier

MiMedGuy

Veteran
Ive grown the ChemdogIBL for a couple of years now. I love it. It's my go to strain. It smells of garlic, skunk, coffee, fuel funk. Big yielder.

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

firehound

Nice lookin plants there MI man. let us know how she smokes? I did a Green H. version ofchemdog . stretch was uncontrollable. but love the smell and taste from the genes.

Rumblefish

I've got a Chemdog BX2 that's total killer, out of two pack I got 11 girls to look through and 2 of them fitted the description of what a chem should be but some of the plant were total bunk ,tasted like ass, it's hard to believe how good some were and how shit the other were,but you only need 1 good one eh? Good luck
picture.php