What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdog DD

Americangrower

Veteran
I was a rez fan, his SD ibl is still 1 of my all time favorites. His Chem dd grew out some insane ladies and males, but I got nanas on every 1 in a room that had no nanas on Chem sister, 4, D or chems cut (aka 91) as its called now.

I was a rez fan, his SD ibl is still 1 of my all time favorites. His Chem dd grew out some insane ladies and males, but I got nanas on every 1 in a room that had no nanas on Chem sister, 4, D or chems cut (aka 91) as its called now.

agree. worked with a lot of his stuff. Wonder Haze is another that gets overlooked. lots of killer plants in there. '08 DD foundationed a lot of my garden then and now. there is a club of growers that used to be around that will say the same thing. most of those dudes lit out it seems. now we have freezer beans and hypers

DJXX

Veteran
Here is my ChemSour i made a few years ago...all from Rez gear...gotta thank XrayKimono for finding her....he said she sells as good as GG#4 where he lives...DJXX

nice one. never had much luck in the f2 or f3 of the Chem DD. found magic in the f1 and outcrossed that mother to find even more magic in outcrosses. to this very day I keep two lines open. both mothered by that Chem DD f1 female.

if people have the beans stop hoarding and talking. do or do not. move it along. they are just beans. for your average home grower having 10 yr old beans in the freezer is silly. especially if they are EPIC. it's not a collecting contest after all.

nice one. never had much luck in the f2 or f3 of the Chem DD. found magic in the f1 and outcrossed that mother to find even more magic in outcrosses. to this very day I keep two lines open. both mothered by that Chem DD f1 female.

if people have the beans stop hoarding and talking. do or do not. move it along. they are just beans. for your average home grower having 10 yr old beans in the freezer is silly. especially if they are EPIC. it's not a collecting contest after all.
Well, you are very fortunate to be able to grow anytime you wish. Unfortunately i live in THE most draconian state when it comes to anything concerning weed, ESPECIALLY growing it. So, donto be such a douche bag. And, concerning my seeds they all have been in freezer safe and sound. Also, there is a huge difference in the two versions of the chemdog d x sour diesel i.b.l . If you had dense flower clusters that DID NOT hermie. Then you def. Had the first version using the first male. I have two packs left as well as many others. As soon as i get seeds made they will be coming to seedbay for freebies. I made one round of f2's and they turned out better than MOST f1's in the marketplace today. :tiphat:

Well, you are very fortunate to be able to grow anytime you wish. Unfortunately i live in THE most draconian state when it comes to anything concerning weed, ESPECIALLY growing it. So, donto be such a douche bag. And, concerning my seeds they all have been in freezer safe and sound. Also, there is a huge difference in the two versions of the chemdog d x sour diesel i.b.l . If you had dense flower clusters that DID NOT hermie. Then you def. Had the first version using the first male. I have two packs left as well as many others. As soon as i get seeds made they will be coming to seedbay for freebies. I made one round of f2's and they turned out better than MOST f1's in the marketplace today. :tiphat:

Douche bag? You are too much. Really too much.

Well if the 07 were different than the 08 as you say but do not show where you are getting your info then there is now 3 different versions of DD. The Chem Sour was still DD and I'm aware that run used different males but I am not aware of the 07 being any different from the 08 or herm free. As I said before : go look at the old threads. People bitched about DD being herm prone from day one or if you like back in 07. I had herms in the 08 but none that I could not work with. Tight room...little bit of tweezers poof stellar plants.

I mess with you because you are hyping the '07 beans as being so much better than alllllll the rest but are not backing it up with credible information or really any substance. I don't know you or remember seeing you posting in any DD threads from back in the day. Yet here you are making claims now that the line is gone from market and you are here to save the day with the REAL Chem DD and talking wild about getting it into the hands of that long line of growers awaiting your REAL f2 beans. But you know you live where this probably will never happen for any number of reasons. 😀 Get it now?

Americangrower

Veteran
I'm pretty sure 07 and 08 were the same SD dad, Rez lost the dad end of 08 or early 09 before the 2010 SD ibl release

I'm pretty sure 07 and 08 were the same SD dad, Rez lost the dad end of 08 or early 09 before the 2010 SD ibl release

Yes. That's how I remember it. There was no difference in the 07 and 08. The 07 was almost like a tester batch with the big release being the well hyped (by Rez) 08 release. There was a barrage of threads after the 07 batch about Rez selling a bunch of herms. He even broke down exactly how his DD were run...the pH and modified Lucas formula he and H3ad both promoted. It's well documented. Back in the day when his forum was great drama with some great crosses and server crashes. Always thought he was funny back then.

I did my research and checked out which posters were credible/competent growers and then waited like many others for that 08 drop. Glad I did. Great seeds. Great plants.

I don't know what this other dude is talking about. He's misguided.

JACKBAYBEH

The 07 and 08 were the same beans I believe. Rez did an "early" auction release to hype the whole project more than likely. I ordered a pack in early 08 but they got snagged by customs. That was the first time I got the green tape and letter from HLS. :biggrin: Not the last time though, unfortunately.
A solid F2 would be nice. I remember Elite used the DD in crosses with a lot of success. Anyone doing a repro please hit me up when you harvest. We'll work something out.:tiphat:

The 07 and 08 were the same beans I believe. Rez did an "early" auction release to hype the whole project more than likely. I ordered a pack in early 08 but they got snagged by customs. That was the first time I got the green tape and letter from HLS. :biggrin: Not the last time though, unfortunately.
A solid F2 would be nice. I remember Elite used the DD in crosses with a lot of success. Anyone doing a repro please hit me up when you harvest. We'll work something out.:tiphat:

Think you are at the other place? The more private one. Look at the placebos in the prism thread. That would be me. Showed DD outcross just today.

Americangrower

Veteran
Well I know theres plenty of ChemDD seeds out there because I crossed whole plants of MSS, ChemD, ECSD,Giesel S99 and a few others with a sic ChemDD male. But females hermied and I wasn't going to send them out to any1. I gave the plants away to Revo who I believe gave them away to many ICers

Well I know theres plenty of ChemDD seeds out there because I crossed whole plants of MSS, ChemD, ECSD,Giesel S99 and a few others with a sic ChemDD male. But females hermied and I wasn't going to send them out to any1. I gave the plants away to Revo who I believe gave them away to many ICers

Yeah man. I know I spread a bunch of line DD f2 and f3 around and lots of outcrosses as well. People just need to hunt a bit.

Latest posts

Latest posts