What's new

Chemdog DD x AK47 Automatic in a PC Box 69W CFL

m4c

As usuall - thank You everybody for all the positive comments, glad You all like my grow and thank You for coming in regularly :tiphat:

Also I got 3 new pics, looked through a magnyfying glass today and still no amber pistills, and like 50/50 clear - milky. I'm guessing they could use a week more. Here r the pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

m4c

Thanks Tony!
After exactly nine weeks of flowering both ladies got chopped and are now drying. This pics are made just b4 the harvest. The smaller girl is smelling more fruity where the bigger one is more spicy. Both are really sticky and covered with loads of trichomes. I did a little vaping on a tiny nug from the smaller one and it was pretty strong, but ofcourse I'm waiting for it to dry out and cure for a little before I do some proper testing. Unfortunately I found a second nanner on the small ladie, You can see it in the last pic - hope I won't get too much seeds. And here are the pics:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

m4c

I have no idea, never owned a scale, but I'll make a rough estimation after they r dry.

m4c

Hello everybody! Sorry for not writing for all this time but I had a lot of stuff to get done to get my eng. degree. Anyway the buds are dry, a little bit too dry imho but still they smell strong and are quite hard and heavy. About a quarter of everything is allready gone so this buds aren't everything I harvested, ofcourse got some trim as well. Smoke report will come after I'll have at least a 5 day break from smoking :) On the first pic the 4 buds on the left side are from the smaller plant and the rest is from the taller lady. The smaller one had a lot more popcorn tho :)

picture.php

picture.php

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Great work m4c!!!!! Studies are more important and you got BOTH done!!
let us know the smoke report!!
Take care

Latest posts

Latest posts