What's new

Chemdog D X Hindu Kush

julio

CAN A OLDMAN WITH A FEW POSTS GET IN!

CAN A OLDMAN WITH A FEW POSTS GET IN!

I've been lurking about for a while now. Would love the ChemBX to be my first documented grow? I ran the V3,Strawberry D, Basic, Schroomy Deeze(trinity), Elvis(tallpines). Can I get in on this REZ?????????

Respect
Julio :joint:

REZDOG

Veteran
Done deal,Julio.
Alla' youse' check the List....

and....

List Closed,for now....K? :smile:

senseless

damn i wish i found this yesterday :bashhead: but hopefully ill still get my hands on them from seedbay. im about to start some other seeds from Rez, wonderhaze and kill bill, maybe ill wait and try and do all 3 of rez's strains at once and make a thread for it in the reserviour seeds forum. that would be fun.

mysta177

Rez K+ brotha im sure ill find a gem in them beans that will be around for a long long time! Keep er green

Cartelero37

Yo H3ad!
Those Chem d Kush plants look D-licious. :yummy: I just popped mine two weeks ago :woohoo: Hope I get similar results though 3 of them turned into sludge. :badday: Hey! quick question: what can you tell me about your 4-play? I'm planning on running them on my next run. Keep it popping! Peace! :joint:

julio

Thanks

Thanks

Thanks for looking out for an oldtimer REZ. My word is my bond and these will be my first documented grow. Real recognizes real on this one.
Respect

:joint:

guineapig

Veteran
WOW Hillie looks awesome......:woohoo:

I can't believe i haven't seen this thread until now....i would love to test out whatever comes down the REZ pipeline, and i am really excited about this hybrid....

Keep up the good works one and all!!!!!

:ying: kind regards from guineapig :ying:

G

gr3at

gr3at

gr3atfull how many were common and looked like this and are all the different phenos....from 1 pack or a couple ...............just curious i like the look of the<i think> 3 i think with the fatt pods <chunky indica lookin nugs ...not so much the leafy sativa lookin pheno....

any feed back would be nice on how many dice you rolled to pull out this beauty's

11083ChemxHinduKush06.jpg
11083chemdxkush4.jpg

NOT SO MUCH THIS ONEz STRUCTURE .BUT SOMEHOW THE UGLYIEST ONES ALWAY END UP HAVING THE WORST STRUCTURE BUT THE COOLEST SMELLS lol
11083ChemDxKush031-med.jpg

Last edited:

RED145

Holy Glistening Trichomes Batman!!I'm gettin high just lookin at it,imagine wrappin her in paper and smokin!! :yes: :yes:

G

yues they are the gr3at ones pics........ole lady i think and she is qiute good at taking um to it seems..........got read the whole thread my man...!!!!!!

gr3at hope that did not get you rilled up and you can tell me how many packs just 1 to find them champs//.........or you popp a couple ? much thanks .in advance..........aloha DA ghost :fsu:

Latest posts

Latest posts