What's new

Chemdog '91

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
Heeellloooo.

I guess no need to response to individual posts. it seems confirmed that the cut was not Chem '91 as i was told. I bought these cuts from a clone vendor here in SD, which is nototious for mislabeling clones. I dont know why the would make such a stink about a cut being a Chem if what it really was was another elite like the Eurkle, GDP, ect.. So unfortunatly for me the only problem (besides the PM, which i am frantically trying to resolve before harvest) is that i will be smoking an unknown really good herb instead of a verified cut of something that i was hoping to try.

DEAR CLONE VENDORS: MISLABELING YOUR CUTS IS NOT A LITTLE WHITE LIE. ITS A SHITTY DISHONEST SALES PITCH. PEOPLE WANT TO HAVE VERIFIED MOTHER STOCK AND YOUR FUCKING IT UP FOR THE MED COMMUNITY SO YOU CAN MAKE A FEW MORE BUCKS!

regarding the PM. i got it in in check a few times this grow (the first time i have ever had it in 10 + years) but i seems to be a resilinet MFer. I will spring for the sulfer burner on my next grow but i think it will be resolved with by upgrading from 2 4" vortex inline fans to 2 6" HO Can Fans with temp and humidity control. plus a huge carbon filter (over my previous CAN 33 combo) gotta change the environment to make a real difference.

Alright. Peace all.. thanks for taking it easy on me about the PM. A fine group of gentleman we have here.

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I believe the best description I have heard of 91 is CCs....mouth infection..LMAO. I laughed for an hour after reading that...it is EXACTLY what it smells like. Unfortunately I know that smell/taste.
I have run Querkle and GDP, and I would have to say it looks like GDP more than PU...just my pennies, either way....:respect: you grew some fine ganja there...
good vibes

P.D.S

Attachments

• IMG_1065.jpg
    IMG_1065.jpg
    68.1 KB · Views: 9
91'Chem is the very definition of the word "Bomb!"

picture.php

I'm told this is very much uncirculated, which I am leaning to believe, that it is so.

Instant expando, facial heat, pressure-cooker sensation that ends with being encased in a super buzz(imo)... every hit is damn near identical. In joints, she seems to get more expando/potent at mid-joint.

BTW, LOVELY Purple genetics there. Did anyone blow the picture up to see if any PM is truly on the leaves? I will do so once I am done typing this.

Edit: Okay.. I want to say that I also agree, that it is PM mold.

Last edited:
any full plant shots ParanoidG?

Nope. Not lucky enough to be that close to the 91, just close enough to enjoy it once in a great while.

Picked it up at Green Angel of Malibu.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If I had access to such genetics, I would not pass it around and would probably stop growing anything else, imo.

It's my fav so far, in all fields. From taste, and high, to bag appeal and smell.

And regardless if this is not the real deal or if it is, the stuff, in the pictures, I took, right here, is the best "Chemdawg" I have smoked so far, from a club, in Cali.

Natagonnaworrie

If you love life, don't waste time. For time is wh
Veteran
damn. that shit does look bomb.

i am going to try not to be so hung up on names going forward. i am growing a bunch of cuts and seed packs atm. I am just going to keep what is the best smoke.

the above would be included im sure.

stasis

Registered Non-Conformist
Veteran
With all due respect for another activist....

That looks nothing like Chemdog......... Sorry to say it.

Looks good, but not Chemdog.... Looks much more like an Erkle or cross with a REAL KUSH aka Bubba, Master, etc..... (Chemdog, in reality, has minimal amounts of - Hindu, Himalayan, etc. KUSH genes in it, if any). Chemdog/ Diesel/et al, do a lot of stretching... 3X vegging height is normal when switched to 12/12.

In my gallery are pics of verified Bubba Kush and Chemdog original cut done outdoors. I will be taking some pics of Indoor Chemdog in a day or two.... Soon as I can get it out of that photo-ruining yellow HPS Light.

P Grower's Photos look Spot ON....

Clubs cannot be counted on for labeling of Cuts, for lack of bugs, or general health of cuts... Most clone-producers keep their best genetics and healthiest clones to themselves... I wholeheartedly recommend getting (even a small) vegging situation set up, and obtaining seeds from reputable companies.. Finding your own phenos.... It is a huge PITA, fer 'shure, but starting from there, you know exactly what you have.

If you DO get clones from any other source, especially Clubs.... I have a couple... They MUST be dipped before introducing to the growroom. Sometimes, I empty out and change the medium before I put 'em in my room, also.

Looks like a nice smokable strain though, Rotsa Ruck...!!

bageled j

Apotecary Chem and skunks va's 91 chem r different.the apothecary cehm is just that a non verifed chem cut.skunks va's is the only verified 91 out there.i have run both the apothecary and the 91 and i can tell u for a fact they r different.gp u shud all try growing all 7 verified cuts and then comment.gp u r the king of second hand bs info

stasis-i hate to say it but your "orig" chemdawg isnt it.first of all u think the 91 and OG r the same which is laughable.if u knew eithher of those strains u wouldnt say that.sorry bud but your info is jacked.that cut that that dude passed in the clubs as "wonkanobes" 91 chem isnt it.it was a misslabeled chem 4 cut.the real deal 91 chem has never been passed in a club and i can say that theres less than 15 people with the verified cut.

the cut at green angel is the apothecary cut.i had to go down there and explain all the real verified chem cuts (91,sis,d,1,2,3,4) to them so that they would stop passing unverifed flowers as the real cut.they now know the difference so will hopefully have better quality control.there is so much confusion coming from people that have no idea what they r talking about-they just like to spread second hand information.the cali med scene has totaly screwed up so many cuts.
clone vendors shud not pass cuts as the verified cuts unless they sourced them from the family.

those that know,know

i can see that there isnt anyone in here commenting that actually have first hand (pre 2005 whore out) info or involvment withh fam,so i feel the need to comment with FACTS.u all can bash me all u like.u can continue with your false info and think u all know when in fact u dont

headimonster

^^^^^^Unfortunetly J i cant give u more rep....thank you for doin what i feel like i have been doin forever....on other sites ESPECIALLY...its ashame this nonsense goes so far...im kinda sick of it...and cali med scene has gotten progressively worse....lot less selection....lot less quality, more "chem", "og", "SOUR, HEADBAND" CRAP NONSENSE! none of it is real diesel, chem or og....'cept for a few, and the few hardly let it leave their jar cuz its all they got....

im runnin apoth, ive run D, im rnnin 4....and seen 91 skunkva CHem (BEST)

apoth kinda shiitty IMO....along with 4....4 is a producer's dream...i dont like it one bit....i dunno why it was even named "chem"....kinda disgrace to the allmighty....

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Apotecary Chem and skunks va's 91 chem r different.the apothecary cehm is just that a non verifed chem cut.skunks va's is the only verified 91 out there.i have run both the apothecary and the 91 and i can tell u for a fact they r different.gp u shud all try growing all 7 verified cuts and then comment.gp u r the king of second hand bs info

stasis-i hate to say it but your "orig" chemdawg isnt it.first of all u think the 91 and OG r the same which is laughable.if u knew eithher of those strains u wouldnt say that.sorry bud but your info is jacked.that cut that that dude passed in the clubs as "wonkanobes" 91 chem isnt it.it was a misslabeled chem 4 cut.the real deal 91 chem has never been passed in a club and i can say that theres less than 15 people with the verified cut.

the cut at green angel is the apothecary cut.i had to go down there and explain all the real verified chem cuts (91,sis,d,1,2,3,4) to them so that they would stop passing unverifed flowers as the real cut.they now know the difference so will hopefully have better quality control.there is so much confusion coming from people that have no idea what they r talking about-they just like to spread second hand information.the cali med scene has totaly screwed up so many cuts.
clone vendors shud not pass cuts as the verified cuts unless they sourced them from the family.

those that know,know

i can see that there isnt anyone in here commenting that actually have first hand (pre 2005 whore out) info or involvment withh fam,so i feel the need to comment with FACTS.u all can bash me all u like.u can continue with your false info and think u all know when in fact u dont

:yeahthats.......jeje.....

G

grapepunched

bageledj

i just told dude it wasnt either 91chem.
not the "fake" apothecary cut OR
the skunkVA cut, so i dunno what yer problem
is, but you can save the drama for your girlfriends,
this is a weed site, you'd think people would be more
compassionate and not so quick to try and
cut someone else down for helping someone else ID their cuts,
i NEVER said apothecary and skunkVA cut were one n the same,
you need to quit using the chem hype/misinformation as an excuse
to act like a jerk to others

but yes, skunkVA and apothecary are different cuts supposedly,
but OGorganic says he let chem smoke his apothecary cut
and that chem himself verified it was the 91,
i am NOT saying this is truth as i was not there,
but OGorganic has the story if you care to hear it

i have smoked OGorganics 91apothecary and it was fantastic herb,
i have also smoked 91skunkVA cut and it was stellar as well

-gp

L

lorddankinstien

Nope. Not lucky enough to be that close to the 91, just close enough to enjoy it once in a great while.

Picked it up at Green Angel of Malibu.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

If I had access to such genetics, I would not pass it around and would probably stop growing anything else, imo.

It's my fav so far, in all fields. From taste, and high, to bag appeal and smell.

And regardless if this is not the real deal or if it is, the stuff, in the pictures, I took, right here, is the best "Chemdawg" I have smoked so far, from a club, in Cali.

Well that makes me happy since I got my chem d cuts from GAM also. :woohoo:
hopefully my shit looks as good as yours.

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
bageledj

i just told dude it wasnt either 91chem.
not the "fake" apothecary cut OR
the skunkVA cut, so i dunno what yer problem
is, but you can save the drama for your girlfriends,
this is a weed site, you'd think people would be more
compassionate and not so quick to try and
cut someone else down for helping someone else ID their cuts,
i NEVER said apothecary and skunkVA cut were one n the same,
you need to quit using the chem hype/misinformation as an excuse
to act like a jerk to others

but yes, skunkVA and apothecary are different cuts supposedly,
but OGorganic says he let chem smoke his apothecary cut
and that chem himself verified it was the 91,
i am NOT saying this is truth as i was not there,
but OGorganic has the story if you care to hear it

i have smoked OGorganics 91apothecary and it was fantastic herb,
i have also smoked 91skunkVA cut and it was stellar as well

-gp

there might be some mis-information here.....:1help:....$

Damn, never so much drama over something you smoke! Bitches will be bitches, or haters, or whatever! grow the shit and be happy! I understand about the mislabeling/representation of strains, but until this bullshit is regulated (lol..ya right!) we will always live by hearsay. So, you can cry like a homo over gay rights or just go on and respect whatever the retards showcase. Those in the know, know... Lets keep it like that!

G

grapepunched

what misinfo is there $?
if its what ogorganic said,
then ask him bout it?
what did i say that was misinfo?

-gp

MOneYMiKe

Veteran
im thinking it's og...maby chem himself....maby bagled will chime back in....dunno,don't want to stir anything......it is what it is and those in the know know...

G

grapepunched

yo slips why the neg rep?
i was very clear on what was verified info
and what was heresay.
reread what i wrote, i never spread no misinfo,
never said the apoth and skunkVA were the same,
just said i smoked both before and what ogorganic said
dont shoot the messenger :p

-gp