What's new

ChemDawg easy 400w SCROG

jd4083

Veteran
Really, that much? I fit ~ quarter in a half pint and around an ounce in a quart jar...

awesome grow man...

E

Elcap

Hmm, I was thinking about 8oz myself. Might have to borrow a scale or something just to quell my curiosity. I normally use these bigger canister type jars, not quart masons, but I'd think a packed quart jar is about 1.75-2.25 zips?

Standaman

Yup i'm with Elcap 8oz 2 per jar! But not sure how big them jars are.
Take another pic but with something to scale them off maybe a lighter or something.

Nice show by the way Elcap

nepalnt21

FRRRRRResh!
Veteran
thats like a years worth for me alone (although more like a month with all of my friends)

FANTAWBOLOUS job!

E

Elcap

TOTAL

5.25oz. Way, way under what I was aiming for. Not a high yielding strain, but still was thinking about 8-10oz. A few errors on my part. Biggest was starting the flush about a week too early when they were still putting on weight. Think I could have added about 2-3oz if I'd flushed later and had stable pH the whole run.

As for the quality...superb. With a 2 week jar cure, this is already some of the best herb I've grown. Taste about 6/10 at this point, potency 9/10.

Give it up for the ChemDawg...she don't yield big, but it's some NICE smoke with diesel/sour/perfumey incense notes and she's sledgehammer potent.

Trying Shiva Skunk and maybe blue dream or a grapey thing next time. Might do another journal, probably not though. I like to drop in every few years and try to give a little back to the online growing community that has taught me so much and through that allowed me to manage my back pain without being a narcojunkie

Best wishes to all. With that, I'll kill this account.

Standaman

Well 5 oz is better than a poke in the eye mate, gutted to hear you are departing though!
Well hopefully you will return soon and spread yet more knowledge and insight.

Thanks Elcap

Latest posts

Latest posts