What's new

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Auh piss!! Now where back to having males and Bubble Chem is mentioned again..It's only six seeds, why is it so hard to find out what they produced?..Is Chemdog around? It would take him 2 seconds to give us the rundown...Chemdog, Sister, Chemdog d, Bubble Chem?, males?. Really it's only three seeds that go unanswered....I think!!!...mitsu

JDOG6000

Veteran
I'm sure there are males.
People look at males as priceless.
Especially one of chemdawg.
So he might just be keeping it a secret.
But thats just a guess.
Males are a very important part of breeding.
something that everyday average growers don't see or think about.

mitsu1

Lifetime Member
ICMag Donor
Males

Males

If he has some that would be great!! Just think of the F2's or the outcrosses/incrosses that would be possible..Man Chemdog surely has been blessed either way...mitsu

G

i was always under the impression there were no true males found, which is often the case with bagseeds (being selfed and whatnot). chemdog at one point said he used a male to pollinate all of his sensi seed moms to make dawg daze and whatnot, but later said differently. i know i had this conversation with one of you...

G

hey cd come back. i recieved 2 seeds from s cal last year stinkey pinkey x diesel both were female very dank dark dark green nice 2 foot bud great smell. do you have any idea if it is a true cross with your c d also looking for las vegas grower to share with.

think i saw this....

think i saw this....

I think i saw a question asking what is the bubblechem....

It is a Sagarmatha Bubbleberry crossed with the Sister.

Regarding the original males...

The two original males were destroyed.

What other questions were there? This thread is so long....

JDOG6000

Veteran
I bet those chemdawg seeds were an accident.
There probably is no males because they are all S1's, maybe?

ograskal

Veteran
JDOG6000 said:
I bet those chemdawg seeds were an accident.
There probably is no males because they are all S1's, maybe?

Hey JDOG.....I was thinkin the same thing......
:wave: ~ogr

G

really stoned on chem d right now...nice smooth smoke with lasting lemony flavor...yum!

G

Steel_Canaries said:
really stoned on chem d right now...nice smooth smoke with lasting lemony flavor...yum!

nice bro, what kinda high/stone ya gettin:yummy:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Sure wish I could see a decent pic of chem D,the whole plant.
Or even just a whole branch.
Something clear and alive. lol
Or any chemdawg for that matter.
It's nice to see how the whole plant grows naturals.
But you never see it.
Just my 2 cents.

G

like Im wrapped securely inside a warm blanket...solid, meditative, uplifting high with plenty of indica body...she has a hard satisfying bite to her when smoked...real rich lingering flavor...im not blown away by the potency at this point, but i do feel very content and satistied with the overall effect and aftertaste, which are pleasing and positively charged... :joint:

Status
Not open for further replies.