Status
Not open for further replies.

REZDOG

Veteran
Sorry for the off-topic post....

Sorry for the off-topic post....

Hi,All!

Listen up,
Chemdog was kind enough to give me those cuts to grow,and if I 'painted him into a corner' talking about any sort of 'release',then I'm truly sorry,and I apologise.
The reason for the Kush outcrosses to his stock....is my innate curiosity,and certainly not for commercial gain.
To be clear: I am breeding these to give to friends,including Chemdog,(who I'm hoping will work them into his own projects!) and that's the impetus for their inclusion in the Kush Project,nothing more.
That being said,he & I communicated not too long ago,and it was determined that,if I had any left,after sharing them as I see fit,that I could (and will,if possible) release some,but ONLY FOR my Trinity Project, which,if you don't know,goes FULLY to support a widow and her kids after their husband/father committed suicide last year,leaving them in dire straits.
The Kush Lines won't be available until sometime around 02/07,they are progressing slowly but surely,but are a long way from finished.
I'm really busy and it's time to go,I hope that clears up any Q's people might have.

Ciao!

**Footnote: Anybody who thinks that keeping clones close,ie. not sharing them freely,has probably never suffered through midnight load-outs,and the amazing things we've done to insure that our Parent Stock remains viable.
These plants are prized,and it's simply unfair to call names or make judgements based on personal opinions,when the whole,decades-long story isn't even known.
Again,sorry if I stressed ya,CDog....I got mad love for ya,and thanks again for the killer cuts!

cannigrow

link doesnt work but regardless, KK and sierra are a joke compared to your work Rez.

I think some of us still have a hard time understanding why nobody will breed this strain, or a variation, after it's been in hiding or shared secretly between a close bunch for over a decade. Why not make a hybrid like bubblechem, or snowdawg, using a different but equally good strain?

cannigrow

I think he might have meant the entire forum, and if the thread starters don't want them here, then what's the big deal? They can start their own thread to address any issues, show their work (lol), and do their best to defend any accusations put forth here.

Most would agree that we don't want the Sierra minions (or KK's multiple handles) dragging this thread down.

Last edited:

Marvin Martian

cannigrow said:
Most would agree that we don't want the Sierra minions (or KK's multiple handles) dragging this thread down.

Well, if you don't want people to comment about Sierra it is real simple. Don't keep bringing the topic up. I am one of KK's competitors and have no vested interest in his success or failure, but the guy has always been a straight shooter with me. Quit slagging the guy and people will quit talking about it. I mean, it isn't as if KK came to this thread looking for trouble (if he has even been here), so why keep talking shit? Rez started an off topic rant within this thread and it threw things off course. I don't know nor do I care about Rez's problem with KK and Sierra Seeds, thank you very much.

I've got nothing against anybody. If the shoe was on the other foot, I would be defending Rez. Some people are fans of both of your work, can you just let it go at that? :dueling:

MM

cannigrow

nobody's talking shit anymore, all i suggested was that someone should start a thread to show Sierra/KK's work and addresss whatever they want there, instead of here.

relax

sorry Chemdog, can we get back to the show?

JDOG6000

Veteran
Good idea.

Sorry for bring it back up.
So chemDawg D...??? lol

How about some more pic's to start a new converstation?

Guest423

Veteran
after spending over an hour and reading the whole thread i seen alot of the most killer pics i've ever seen....to bad everyone wanted to talk about dicks and dick size more then chem and it's crosses.

G

The Chemdog looks absolutley killer. I hear there may be a seed line on it's way, can't wait.

G

If Chemdog releases the chem x nl5/haze beans, as promised, the f1s might not be as dank smelling and tasting as the chemdog mom herself, but if you f2 those plants, aww man, I gotta think there would be some real real chemmy keepers in there. Probably find plants better than the dawg herself....Hope they appear soon!!

nandro

est1977 said:
Wheres Chemdog?

He had to take an internet sebatical.. Everyone needs to take a break from this crazy online world. He promised he'll be back and to keep a look out for him.

I was wondering if anyone could help me out? Is this Sour Diesel or not? I was told it was. It was very potent and tasted delicious too! I wouldn't say it smelled like diesel much but it smelled super sour for sure.

-SG-

REZDOG

Veteran
looks right to me....

This is Sour Diesel:
11061testAR-2.jpg

cannigrow

haha nice pic Rez.

So has anyone heard any more from Chemdog about his seed releases? What he might be crossing?

Also, I've had the pleasure of smoking chem and chem d many a time, and also snowdawg, but I've only had bubblechem once. I thought it was another amazing chem strain but nobody has elaborated on it. For some reason I thought it was bubbleberry x chem. Any answers..chemdog, jobrand?

Oh ya, one more Question: Is headband, orig diesel, daywrecker (whatever you choose to call it) the same as the 1991 cut of Chem? Or is a cross?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts