What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg 101

M

_mr.hendrix__

that p-bud guy managed to get leafly to correct their page... that was awesome!

lots of great info,, chem D and chem 4 for the win!!!

Last edited:

Medfinder

Chemon 91
Although a known stable cross would be very nice and give more chance of good offspring, I would be happy to get any crosses between plants of such traits.

Most of the fun and work is isolating the desirable traits before the final cross.

For example, when I received Skunk and Haze seeds about 15 years back, the first step was to grow all seeds and select individuals before full pollinating all trees. I could not smoke a joint with the throat burning husk.

Drill seeding rows of seed, there were mainly 2 common sub gene types in both skunk and Haze.

The current skunk is from about 500g of 10yr old seeds where only 2 seeds remained viable.

The Haze has been crossed with male Skunk twice and still throws the 2 common sub gene types from seeds.

Similarly the last 500g of 15yo Haze seed was planted last year, 4 seeds germinated, included a very large Female and Male in the first week, and by some freak gift from above, the smaller pine shaped sub gene in Male and Female the second.

I refine the choice for breading by subtle differences in growth structure, leaf stiffness and vigour.

I have used the original skunk as mother x Haze Male hybrids grown last year.

Not sure if I have explained this in a way that’s understandable?

The New Hybrids are so strong/thick and compact, eureka?
Open to any help with new material.

Chemrilla is the swerves chem 91 sk va bx male crossed with gg4 female... So far 10 days cloned then 2 week vedge and now 43 days flower under LEDs...flushing with water 3 days...

Attachments

• user467693_pic1923282_1550353454.jpg
    user467693_pic1923282_1550353454.jpg
    94.1 KB · Views: 122

Canna-bill

Here's a few pics of an IC91 I have going at the moment, 43 days 12/12, wondering what people think, how does she look to other chem plants?

Attachments

• 20191021_224559.jpg
    20191021_224559.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 102
  • 20191021_223542.jpg
    20191021_223542.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 104
  • 20191021_223526.jpg
    20191021_223526.jpg
    77.5 KB · Views: 108
  • 20191021_223442.jpg
    20191021_223442.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 107
  • 20191021_223450.jpg
    20191021_223450.jpg
    105.1 KB · Views: 106

Katanaking4165

Here's a few pics of an IC91 I have going at the moment, 43 days 12/12, wondering what people think, how does she look to other chem plants?

Looks nice and frosty bro. Leaves are nice and broad but don't have the chemmy shape and texture by the looks of the pics. That being said, I'm a bit new to all this haha and don't have any experience growing chem.

Don't cut them early. Let them go. Mine lacked a little in potency, probably from lack of patience. Ran IC91 and Orange Diesel together. Think I chopped around 60 days. They look great but it was the closest to any chem line for me.

Canna-bill

Hey thanks for the replies! I won't be cutting this girl early, she is the last female from a pack of 10 seeds, I flowered out 4 girls earlier this year but it wasn't possible to keep some cuts at that stage. Myself and the mrs loved this strain, this girl hopefully will be around or a long time. Potency wise I found it was above average, very strong in fact. Love it.

I'm just wondering how she looks compared to other chem lines

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
Because times were different. It was super illegal. It was high end weed. People had money and pot like diesel, chem or lambsbreath cost that much. A pound could cost 7-8k. Slinging ounces for 600 on made you 2k profit and if they caught you you were going away for 10 years and maybe more depending on the state.
Back then slingin weed took big balls.

When did this thread revive?
Much love to orig posters in this thread
And those that follow this

Home-Grown

Chemrilla is the swerves chem 91 sk va bx male crossed with gg4 female... So far 10 days cloned then 2 week vedge and now 43 days flower under LEDs...flushing with water 3 days...

Looks very good, so you reversed chem 91 to make fem seed?
Regular Male would be good, if it become available.

Thanks for the update

HydroOrganicFla

Veteran
Love seeing this thread still going.

I actually just got Chem '91 (Skunk Va) bud for the first time in YEARS today.

It's been a long time I've been waiting on this one.

Thankful this community is still here.

Last edited:

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Chunky Chemdawg nugs from a lone plant grown in coco. Harvested yesterday at 71 days. Nutes were General Organics BioThrive and Neptunes Harvest Rose and Flowering. The other plant that I didn't take into flowering leaned more to the Sativa side, but I was looking for an early finisher.

View Image

that's some good looking buds. :tiphat:

mexweed

Veteran
grew chemdawg from a feminized canna genetics bank house brand seed so who knows who it was sourced through definitely the #4 though

having been up close and personal with her I can say there is definitely nothing really OG about her, maybe chem and OG have a related parent or something, for one definitely bigger chunkier nugs than one typically associates with OG, also very sturdy amazing plant structure not lanky and floppy like OG, a lot more like one would typically think of with an afghani

the seeds were simply called chemdawg, at first in veg it was such a dark nasty oily asphalty rubbery skunk I had hopes of a 91 s1, but later in flower it took on a sweet soggy lemon, not pinesol more like a wet wipe, not OG lemon, that I had recognized from chem #4 concentrates before

the smell is simple but at the same time has a lot going on, there is a woody funk too which could maybe be described as pine but not entirely sure that's it, it's very skunky but it's its own kind of skunk, not roadkill, it's dark and rubbery, almost nauseating at times with a funky edge I keep wanting to describe as "artificial"

curing in the jar it ended up being a tangy/sour lemon, second whiff bringing out moist dirt but not like kush more funky basement-esq like ever so slight mothballs, smelling for longer there is still the rubbery woody funk there and sometimes the sweet soggy lemon kicks up too

flavor smoking is soggy dirt with a rubbery cologne tinge on the exhale, not really any lemon carrying over except when vaping it's all the woody lemon funk, when I first smoked it it was out of a pipe I had been smoking a bunch of diagonal out of and thought it might have been resin from that, but it was the chemdawg, it leaves a sour/tangy herbal funk in the back of my throat, not really basil like kush I would say closer to green onion

hits very hard and has legs, I've been smoking on it for about a month and it still gets me lit for 4 hours, I try not to smoke too much at one time because it definitely has that fuck I'm too high potency like where being at the store or something gets weird, bloodshot squinty eyes and easy to not notice how strong it smells on you after smoking

IMG_20220416_103804.jpg

Last edited:

Killahbeez

Chem91 the Queen 👸

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221026-145724_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221026-145724_Instagram.jpg
    451.9 KB · Views: 185
  • Screenshot_20221026-145732_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221026-145732_Instagram.jpg
    335.3 KB · Views: 166
  • Screenshot_20221026-145744_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221026-145744_Instagram.jpg
    343.8 KB · Views: 150
  • Screenshot_20221026-145752_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221026-145752_Instagram.jpg
    347.3 KB · Views: 167
  • Screenshot_20221026-145704_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_20221026-145704_Instagram.jpg
    295.9 KB · Views: 178

BABY Z

Bellissime cime,ottimo lavoro e grazie per la tua condivisione cosi scupolosa e dettagliata,servirà sicuramente a moltissimi,incluso il sottoscritto.Thanks bro!

Latest posts

Latest posts