What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

chem91 skva bx f2 pheno hunt

yahooman

still at it!got 40 left after a rogue mouse did another sneak attack...had the dome taped downa nd the fucker ate right throught the dome

just transplanted them....

Attachments

• 20190516_122410.jpg
    20190516_122410.jpg
    148.7 KB · Views: 23
@yahooman have u ever tried the real Skva cut? How do the elite kings version stand up against it is what I want to know they're a Canadian company I think some of the stuff they post on IG is serious

yahooman

i have 40 plants divived between myself and 3 friends...strong veg growth and heavy skunk/chem smell

ill take clones from every plant,ill make selections from males and females to my liking when they start showing,,,ill pick a good male and cull them...then do an open pollination this winter

there are 12 plants in this pot,im not growing big plants,just for a breeding project to make some f3s

Attachments

• 20190710_124359.jpg
    20190710_124359.jpg
    104.7 KB · Views: 19

yahooman

so between 4 of us we have 24 females....and i didnt pull the 2 best males.ill make some f3s and store some pollen for future projects,and clone all females.do a smoke test at the end of october and keep the 2 best females based on true similarities to the va cut,and possibly even surpassing the original cut...exciting times

yahooman

i narrowed it down to 10 girls clone worthy,i based them on the strongest chem/skunk smells.i took clones and all 10 phenotypes are in the clone machine

yahooman

these cuts root super fast!!!way faster than anything else kn the cloner.and not just one pheno,all 10,sorry 11....i thought i had 10

Oregonism

Nice coincidence. I have been listening to the PBud and skunkVa interviews on the pot cast over the last couple of days. Listened to them once or twice, but went back cuz I forget all of the origin stories and its nice to soak in info, good stuff.

Good luck on the hunting.

madalasatori

Veteran
I'm growing the clone of chem 91 currently and it is the most vigorous, healthy plant in the room. I am surprised by this as I'd read that she was hard to grow

JetLife175

Veteran
I'm growing the clone of chem 91 currently and it is the most vigorous, healthy plant in the room. I am surprised by this as I'd read that she was hard to grow

She’s really not that hard to grow. If you have a decent environment and you’re not feeding too heavy she’s gonna be happy regardless. Takes a while to dial her in though.

ambertrichome

Veteran
I just bought phylos verified Chem91 VA clone. My buddies have been running the Dominion Skunk, and its heavy on the Chem91 Va, and Sk1.

Got big plans for this one.