What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem91 in Coco

OperationCondo

i have 8 chem91 and 2 ghost og. i'll be vegging for another few weeks, then take clones, then flower the 8 chem 91. i'll probably cut both ghost ogs down completely into as many clones as i can.

currently have the light dimmed to 400w. its a 600w hortilux blue metal halide.

plants are getting watering with 450-500ppm - 0.8-0.9 EC

i've topped them as often as i've been able to, and i keep bending branches down to bush them out.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

the seedlings are:

Jupiter OG and Mint Milano - Cali Connection
Rainbow Belts - Archive Seeds
Cool Grapes - Compound Genetics

I also have Ice Pops from Raw Genetics and Triangle Canyon from Jungle Boys germinating. still waiting for them to pop through the coco.

and i have Rotten Rozay seeds on the way from Relentless Genetics :) thats GMO x Rozay

OperationCondo

been a while since i posted anything... kinda forgot. so, i uploaded some pics! i got one of the new lexx 645w LEDs. it's uhmaaaazin!!! ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php