What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem Sis s1 x Peanut Butter Breath testers

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
Have not done a journal in a while….

IMG_6507.jpeg
IMG_6510.jpeg
IMG_6511.jpeg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
All right friend, I love your grows. Thanks for sharing and keep us posted. I'm going to ride with you for a while.

shishkaboy

>>>>Beanie Man<<<<
This cross was supposed to be a blend of the chem sis nutty flavors with the nuttiness of the peanut butter breath. I basically wanted to stay in the earthy, nutty zone when it comes to flavor.

Most of the other traits are very opposite in the two parents. For example the pbb is small buds that weigh more than expected, while the mother is more traditionally chem buds that aren’t as dense as they look.

The effect was the other major polar opposite where the pbb makes me sleepy the sis s1 is way more uppy and makes me smile.
And what is that?

Looks very interesting

Latest posts

Latest posts