What's new

Chem doug Dougnut

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Week 4 is thursday, I've started the vitalink buddy today.
I will update some pics tomorrow.

Looking brilliant, like the fans underneath blowing upwards really good idea. Good plan with bulbs as well to get them really close. Doing the same as you four Chem D per light. Have you grown her before? Love the smoke.

Hi mate. :thank you: Good to see you visiting the Vert forum. Ive had this Chem cut for close to 2yrs ran it several times now. I'm bored smoking her now,but love growing it. Done her SOG and SCROG so far, 1st time in Vertical style and she loves it !!

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Wk 4 on 4/7

Wk 4 on 4/7

Hi.. Plants are trimmed and shaped, left it too late.
Ive started them on the Vitalink Buddy at 1ml per litre,, still on 6ml per litre of vitalink coir.
PH 5.9 and EC 1.4 .

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
KarmaTrain this plant got squeezed out by the Chem D's,, its been moved to a better space, Has bud sites everywhere, stems are bending.

picture.php

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
week 5.

week 5.

Update week 5... July temps are making things difficult but that's how the cookie crumbles :biggrin:

picture.php

picture.php

Chem D ^^

picture.php

killer queen ^^

G

GreenPlant

My Stuff,s frying mack! With having poxy fans....4 days and Whoosh - downhill fast.
Rain and cold soon :D

Nc pics Bro :smoke:
Looking well

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
week 5.5

week 5.5

The summer Heat is causing many problems now. Rez temps are too high. along with the plants leaning with the weight.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

peace

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
wk7

wk7

Week 7 is tomorrow. Will flush with plain water till chop in 2 wks time.
Chem D is full of Fat Nuggets, I gave em a dose of Top Shooter and a week later they got so heavy branches are snapping and plants leaning badly, but caked in resin :biggrin: Pic's in a few days..

ganjalove

Lookin tasty brotha!! All the Chem D's I've ever had are shotty yielders but truly superb bud. Enjoy the smoke Azad!
Cheers~

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
wk8..
Have been flushing them for the last few days. Its all a mess of tangled branches. Yield has suffered cos of too meny set backs.

picture.php

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
beautiful plants bro! what size is that square pot in the bottom left hand corner? I have the 4" pots from HTGsupply but have no clue how many gallons it is or what?

soil margin

Veteran
Nice pics mate. Not a bad yield considering the circumstances, a lot of those high THC plants refuse to grow when the temp gets up there.

azad

Buzkashi
Veteran
Hey guys Thanks for the words and for patiently following the thread!
I didn't manage to get any more pics of the grow before it came down. I did manage to get a 13 day flush in, and chopped them close to 10wks.The shooting powder made a big impact, none of the strains/buds fox tailed..

Chem D average 150grams off each.
psyco diesel 120grms
killer queen 107grms
karma train total fail this time.
I will re design the room and begin another grow now the weathers cooling.
Unfortunately I lost my Chem D mom along with a few other plants.

Stay well and grow strong!

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Ahhhhhh just find the topic right now, looks like i am a bit late to the party ^^

Well i' ll be there for the next one!!

Very nice indeed bro'

Vibes :)