What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Veg Tent

Did some more up-potting today. The 4 strawberry Diesels went into 5 gal pots.

Last pic is of LV420. One of Golden Tree's creations. From here on out, I will be posting up more photos of this strain.

picture.php

New Blue Diesel
picture.php

New Blue Diesel
picture.php

Strawberry Diesel
picture.php

LV420 - Chemdog 91 x Blueberry
picture.php

TheBlaze

Is that the short DMT pheno on left and right with the fat donkey dick colas? Is that from a clone.

Yes, the short plants in the front are the 2 DMT phenos. The one on the left has a different bud structure to the one on the right. The one on the right might come in heavier, even though the one on the left has mini baseball bats for buds. Plant on the right has the densest buds I've ever seen. It feels fake when you squeeze it. Zero give, and feels hard enough to pierce skin. LOL!

The very tall plant behind the DMT leaners, is my current keeper. (only clone that survived the mite attack) I'm going to try and reveg one of the DMT phenos, but if that doesn't work or I don't have the space, then I'm ok with the fact that the tall GG#4 pheno is what I get to keep. She is a beast. I can get her dialed in better next time as well.

All of them were grown from seed. As far as I know, I'm the only person in South Africa who has this strain in his garden. Zapadra gifted me these beans, along with some GT strains as well.

TheBlaze

i bet you're creaming yer pants thinking about all the dank you're going to have!:biggrin: looks fab

LOL! I just about bust a nut every time I open that tent, and get walloped in the face by that smell. I've never grown anything like this before.

Thanks ~Star~ :tiphat:

the purple envy ... i like that you are getting her big >>>

Like you, I like growing them on the bigger side. It doesn't always work out that way, but it's definitely what I aim for more often than not. Watch out for those Strawberry Diesels. I don't think I've ever encountered a more vigorous strain.

EvergreenState

Blaze with those big plants and you being a light smoker, I'd recommend you look up Frenchy making hash on Youtube. He uses a small portable clothes washer, which you can pick up on ebay for $150, some bubble bags and 5 gallon buckets from home improvement stores. Very simple and productive. Once you start smoking hash regularly you will wonder why it took you so long to get to that point.

Americangrower

Veteran
Blaze with those big plants and you being a light smoker, I'd recommend you look up Frenchy making hash on Youtube. He uses a small portable clothes washer, which you can pick up on ebay for $150, some bubble bags and 5 gallon buckets from home improvement stores. Very simple and productive. Once you start smoking hash regularly you will wonder why it took you so long to get to that point.

no need to waste $$ on washer. All you need is 5 bag kit, 4 buckets (5gal) and a drill with paint mixer attachment. Place trim, ice , water in bucket and hit it with drill/mixer for 5 mins then setup the work bag, 73 bag and 45 bag each on their own bucket. Pour into work bag to remove trim/ice. Then through 73 and then thru 45. I then remix and repeat process for 3 runs.

EvergreenState

I've done the paint mixer thing and it works but I feel the quality of the hash is higher from the machine.
Blaze when you try some good water hash and realize how smooth it is, how any harshness or irritation of your respiratory system comes from smoking all that plant material and how enjoyable the hash high is, you'll convert. You also have to smoke very little to get a better high.
I'm trying to convert you over to the light, the devil has you smoking all that leaf and flower material. Smoking flowers is like eating the pizza box in order to get to the pizza. The leaf and flower materials hold the stuff you want to smoke. Making ice water hash is washing the stuff you want to smoke off of the plant material. Smoking hash is a smoother, cleaner, less harmful to your system, better high and overall better way to use marijuana. For a guy who doesn't like to smoke much it's perfect. Little dab will do ya.

TheBlaze

You would make a good saleman Evergreen. Zapadra is a close friend, and his forte is extractions.

Hey Zap, how about making some water hash?

TheBlaze

Zapadra brought some hash to my place yesterday. My wife smoked some but I didn't. LOL! In my defense, I was drinking all day and had to look after the potjie. Which is a 6 to 7 hour affair.