What's new

Chem/Diesel/OG/Blueberry crosses

TheBlaze

Thanks for the vote of confidence EG, but Zapadra is just yanking my chain. ;)

I'm soaking some new beans now.

10 x Lemon Zkittle (dutch passion)
5 x Black Dog (HSO)
2 x Rug Burn OG (Rare Dankness)

Let's see what we get.

TheBlaze

S1 clones @ 4 days of 12/12

S1 clones @ 4 days of 12/12

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

TheBlaze

Yeah, bigger than a tent for sure, but not that big. Can take max 4 lights. I'm trying to save on power costs as well though.

Cheers bud

NoobsmacDoobs

I don't know man those quantum boards and spyder setups look to be pumping out the yields....but what you save in juice you have to spend on the lights themselves though. So not sure it works out much cheaper. Maybe later when the current newest tech gets cheaper it would work out better.

I also thought I would save power on having to run the AC less but in winter I need to run a heater which kinda sucks up the savings I made during summer.

NoobsmacDoobs

Oh and do you have a veg room now too or is that in the tent?

Also holding thumbs for the big court case tomorrow, hopefully we can celebrate for real this time around

EvergreenState

Thanks for the vote of confidence EG, but Zapadra is just yanking my chain. ;)

I'm soaking some new beans now.

10 x Lemon Zkittle (dutch passion)
5 x Black Dog (HSO)
2 x Rug Burn OG (Rare Dankness)

Let's see what we get.

Yeah I know he was but it just seemed to me that it was getting a little excessive.

TheBlaze

Lemon Zkittle and Black dog ranging in age from 5 to 10 days

picture.php

GG#4 S1 Clones at 2 weeks of 12/12

picture.php

I will lollipop the flowering girls this coming weekend. I need them to stretch as much as they can before I abuse them.

TheBlaze

UPDATE

UPDATE

S1 Glue clones at 3 weeks of 12/12. Not much stretch on this pheno, so they will end up smaller than I usually like to grow them. Not a trainsmash. I know now for the next round.

Started using PK booster today. EC sitting at 1.35 and pH at 6.0. All good...

picture.php
picture.php

Below are the next round of girls. You can see the glue clones that got hit with mites. I've taken care of the mites, and they are on the mend now.

The other 2 strains are Lemon Zkittle and Black Dog

picture.php

King Rat

Hey Blaze!
I'm very interested in those Lemon Zkittles.
Have taking notice about her just a few days ago reading on a strain database and they sound killer.

I like your flowering room, I guess your floor have a drainage hole which makes life so much easier.

TheBlaze

Yo brother! Good to have you here.

I'm also keen to see how that strain pans out. So far they seem quite sativa. Thinner fingered leaves, with deep serrations. Quite vigorous. They look promising so far. Seems like they all might be leaning toward the lemon skunk side. Not a bad thing for me at all.

I will take some pics for you of them tonight and post up tomorrow. They will up-potted this weekend.

Going to post up some more pics of the Glue S1 in flower now.