What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D.

mack 10

Veteran
High all IC'ers, Quick update of the D.crappy pic's but ho hum. She is a real bushy beast, week 2.

Attachments

• 100_6399.jpg
    100_6399.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 14
  • 100_6398.jpg
    100_6398.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 12
  • 100_6397.jpg
    100_6397.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 15

e4ian

Lol.Probabley me with the Blue s thing

Lol.Probabley me with the Blue s thing

Woa Bud apologies but that aint the chemdog d!
It stretches about x5-7 when in flower. And not bushy

And when stressed produces this TMV mosaic on its leaf. [I spotted 3 dots? recently, UFO ..third kind, shape on a leaf]
Smells 100% Meaty/BBQ and is known for being extremely vigorous.+ is very frosty.

Im from the uk as well.;)

This is Chemdog D.

[Vigor Joke Pic] ....Went ahead tho' :big grinn:

e

Last edited:

soopy

Veteran
Looks killer Mack! That is for sure the D, just look at the leaves in the first four pics in the opening post, THAT is the "TMV" that the D has.

She is in good hands with you Mack. I cant wait to see her puttin on the weight!

G

guest121295

Oh yes, she has the ugly and thats good.What the hell are you vegging her with?? Send me one!! I have one about that size about to go into flower but shes much uglier.Seems like when I veg with a T5 the D is worse looking than with a MH...I've been loving that #4 thing too, puts up some giant flower hunks...Good luck, I'll be lurking of course.:)

e4ian

Looks killer Mack! That is for sure the D, just look at the leaves in the first four pics in the opening post, THAT is the "TMV" that the D has.

She is in good hands with you Mack. I cant wait to see her puttin on the weight!

?. I'll re-check n' stuff..

:dance013:

e

G

guest194

i wouldn't get into that e4ian mine used to look more like that but since taking cuttings of cuttings a couple of times the tmv has gone completely and it does look different. Same with the bs Cheese unless you keep the same mother going forever cuttings do seem to change a certain amount depending on where you take cuttings. Will easily tell in flower as it will stretch like mad and produce monster buds. Nice score Mac try taking cuttings from different part of it and see if you can get one without the tmv. No mistaking the meaty goodness in the last couple of week of flower

mack 10

Veteran
Oh yes, she has the ugly and thats good.What the hell are you vegging her with?? Send me one!! I have one about that size about to go into flower but shes much uglier.Seems like when I veg with a T5 the D is worse looking than with a MH...I've been loving that #4 thing too, puts up some giant flower hunks...Good luck, I'll be lurking of course.:)
:thank you: thanks everyone, e, soopy, chaco:biggrin: My cut has the tmv/mosiac whatever, i alternate feeds with Gold label soil a & b or dutchpro a & b as a base with added massive and finisher at the right times, also get's a 1.5 mil shot of metrop's calgreen every few feeds. Ec has been low ish 1.4-1.6 max. Ph 6.3 actually pulled a load of leaf's off yesterday to increase the light pentration, they where 90% tmv free. Hope i haven't fucked her up by doing this, I have noticed that she does not like lots of light,as soon as she goes under the big lights, boom mosiac's back.I've raised the lights as high as i can go.I have some freshly rooted clones, moved them under 250w veg light's and they are proper mosiac'd up leaf's. moved them back under floro's yesterday and ?hope they go will go a healthy darker green again. :ying:Mack.

mack 10

Veteran
Nice pic's K! What do you feed her? everyone post up your Chem D shot's so we can compare. Mack.

G

guest121295

Heres an old one, but a nice one.I've only had the thing for about 16 months and it was at least 6 monthsbefore I finally started bringing any in...It def likes to be away from the spotlight, you def don't want to be very close to your lamps or the buds will wierd out.:)
picture.php

G

guest194

Cheers Mack.
I've got her growing in 15l air pots in light mix soil she seems to love LED's. One time I took cuttings off the mother and the TMV or whatever it is vanished and ever since she's a been a dream to grow.

mack 10

Veteran
Smoke buddy,chaco and k!:biggrin:
picture.php
@ chaco Dam! that's the type of denseness i want all over:mad:)lol, week 4.chem dizzle. also love the air pot's,gonna do the D in a 20l. mack.