What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chem D IBL Male...

hicksticky

Still at large...
He looks like a very nice stud MJ...
And well behaved:biggrin: a big plus when I go looking for male..
Ahh the "damage" that stud could do in my room.. and i would let him lol, the ladies would love it:sasmokin:

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for looking hick.

Man... I let this dude grow for white a while. Collected a shit ton of pollen & a couple cuts. Unfortunately he died but I got to use him on some Original Diesel x C99 (Sour Apple by Top Shelf Seeds), Tahoe OG x Afghani & my BB Sativa x Afghan/ Hawaiian from $@nnie$.

I've got a small lot of pollen left that I intend to use against my ECSD x C99 as well as the GG#4 I was given.

hicksticky

Still at large...
Thanks for looking hick.

Man... I let this dude grow for white a while. Collected a shit ton of pollen & a couple cuts. Unfortunately he died but I got to use him on some Original Diesel x C99 (Sour Apple by Top Shelf Seeds), Tahoe OG x Afghani & my BB Sativa x Afghan/ Hawaiian from $@nnie$.

I've got a small lot of pollen left that I intend to use against my ECSD x C99 as well as the GG#4 I was given.

Nice... I got a Strawberry diesel (fractal f3) that I'm doing similar with....

Man those crosses sound really nice.. (Tahoe og x Afgahani)x ChemD ibl really perks the ol ears up....lol should be some greasy dankness is those.
GG4 x Chem ibl ftw....:tiphat:
Sorry for my lack of insight, but have you grow any of his progeny out..... maybe find a "son" to carry on.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No progeny testing yet.
I'm still trimming my summer harvest.

I've got some neighbors that are going to help me grow some so I should get a good look at what the dude had to offer.

Other than that BB Sat x, I've been growing exclusively from seed for the past few years. Plan is to start popping beans after the new year. Especially from this dude. I want to see what's in these beans & find something stellar for the summer OD.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
As a side note...
I may have screwed up the thread title.
I'm still not positive if the IBL line was Chem D or Chem 91. I'm leaning toward 91 since 91 was called Chemdog to begin with.

besthaze

Hi guyz,
here my TAHOE OGXCHEMDAWG IBL by Catnip Seeds
the female's from CaliConnection (2010or2011 pack), with an intense, and very rare licorice smell with some balsamic tones. Wonderful.
it's been crossed with the mighty male by dr.P's: the Chem Daddy selected from a RezDog's Chemdawg IBL (2010 pack).

so, here some pics for u all:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Waiting for your response ;)

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I got similar seeds from my Tahoe OG (clone)x Afghani crossed to my Chemdog IBL male. I'm going to have/help a friend work the line n see what we can coax from the few beans that were made.