What's new

Chem D day 60.

G

guest121295

Here's a pile of dankness, fresh cut looks ripe to me. Piles of branches from just a part of one small plant, this round she stinks terribly....
picture.php

H

Homer J Pimpin

I'm at day 62 .I had to allow an extra week to flush cause of excess N early on.........Starting with a few nanna's but I wont see any seeds Im taking her at 70.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

G

guest121295

Thats a kill shot Sunko!!!:woohoo:Hey, whats that in the back, a sour D???

G

guest121295

Day 70 for my new girlfriend, Candy.I swear its telling me, "I'm done!!" then another voice says " Five more days!!"...This has been a hell of a great plant to grow.You could break indoor records with this plant and still be on point for quality.Time will be the judge on this one but I've dragged more than a few growers over just to see the thing...
picture.php

G

guest121295

I'm trying to take the day off and its not easy.I took this branch of Candy and I'm gonna start flushing a Nevilles I have, theres soo much to do in the garden, hours go by like minutes then when the lights go out, I'm toast!
picture.php

ROOTWISE

Veteran
CHACO- Thanks for starting this thread....I love seeing all these Chems in one place.

Here's one from my gardens this past year. She went 10+ Just thought you'd enjoy seeing one grown in yet another environment....

:tiphat:

picture.php

G

guest121295

Nice pic ROOTWISE!!! Lots of people ask me how they do outside or in a greenhouse and I've never done either with a chem, great plant, looks like a Sister with all those spears but I've been wrong before, too many times to count!What a dream spot, I don't know whats on the other side but from here it looks like paradise, that greenhouse isn't hiding 125th st NYC is it??:)

ROOTWISE

Veteran
CHACO- Aaaah, she's just a plain ole Chem D:)

The D cut acts very differently under the sun....as do most cultivars.

G

guest121295

Yeah, I reckoned.Its amazing what the sun does to cuts you've only seen inside.Plants that constantly foxtail all of a sudden have big fat buds.I'm all for the sun.:)

Aeroguerilla

I’m God’s solider, devil’s apostle
Veteran
so i got a 45 gal LVPK and a 45gal CHEMD ready for transplant.. which one should i put into the 1000gal smartpot? heheh im thinking i want to try the chemD but i really hope she finishes in time out here

what day are yall pulling your D down at? i got some in the tent at day 65 12/12 and boy does she look ready for the chop

G

guest121295

I like to smoke her for myself from 55 days to 75 depending on how busy I am.I've broken branches and smoked them at 45 days and they were pretty good.:)

peterpan

Veteran
picture.php
[/IMG]

I wanted to see what would happen with the chem d clone if i grew her from start to finish with no nutes. Well i can say they were the ugliest plants I ever saw but I'm very happy with the finish product. PP